Kobe still the King!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually he plays point quite a bit since Fischer left only problem was for the longest time he had no one to pass too. Kobe can go out and stack 10 assists a game if he really tried but they need him to shoot if hes got a shot.

I'm out stan

exidas

exidas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably he was one of the best before some years but not nowdays for sure :) Lebron the best!:rolleyes:

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably he was one of the best before some years but not nowdays for sure :) Lebron the best!:rolleyes:

Lebron is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports, all he does is charge the rim and shoot 20 free throws a game much like james harden. his defense leaves much to be desired in most situations.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports, all he does is charge the rim and shoot 20 free throws a game much like james harden. his defense leaves much to be desired in most situations.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the team seems to play better without him. I think it would be best to reduce his minutes some and save him for later in the season.
Still a lot of basketball left:p

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the team seems to play better without him. I think it would be best to reduce his minutes some and save him for later in the season.
Still a lot of basketball left:p

Yeah and Harden is making him look old, slow and is playing better d than him!:D

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not even close to the best player in the league, he has recovered from his injuries better than expected, but he hasn't even been in the conversation of best player in the league for over 5 years.

+1

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe is still the best and let me tell you why

He still scores 30+ a night

Hes had a few triple doubles this year i believe.

And this is with a team with NOBODY on it

Every team is gonna double kobe bc he cant dish it to anyone

If lebron had noone else around him and got doubled every night he wouldnt score consistently

Imsgine if kobe was on a real time like the wizards or blazers. Hes an iso nightmare

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kobe is still the best and let me tell you why

He still scores 30+ a night

Hes had a few triple doubles this year i believe.

And this is with a team with NOBODY on it

Every team is gonna double kobe bc he cant dish it to anyone

If lebron had noone else around him and got doubled every night he wouldnt score consistently

Imsgine if kobe was on a real time like the wizards or blazers. Hes an iso nightmare

aaaaah the lakers aren't that bad on offence, even with him off the court. but they are extremely terrible on defence, a large part of it due to kobe playing terribly on that end. Lebron, Westbrook, KD, Steph Curry, James Harden, The Brow, Boogie, LMA, John Wall, Pau Gasol, Mark Gasol, Mike Conley, Monta Ellis, Kyle Lowrie, Demare Derozen, Klay Thompson, Blake Griffin, Duncan, Parker are all have better seasons than him

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to know players people would take over him on his current contract as a 2 guard.

Klay, Harden, Derozen, Beal, Butler,

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At Kobe's salary this year and next, I'm not sure there's another SG I would want less than Kobe. I know the Lakers offered him the deal, but he has to know it limits the franchise's chances of signing anyone with him killing cap space. Kobe still has game left as shown by his career high assist night earlier this week, but he's only there because Kobe is wildly popular in Asia!

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all those who say hes a ballhog he had 17 assists a few nights ago