Kobe still the King!

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For all of you who discounted Kobe Bryant he is still best player in the NBA, unfortunately the Lakers front office sucks at drafting and developing players as well as trading for good talent. If they can actually get some players around him he could at least grab another ring.

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He isn't the best player in the NBA, he definitely isn't washed up though. He still has that passion and drive to win, a supremely intelligent and talented dude no doubt.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not even close to the best player in the league, he has recovered from his injuries better than expected, but he hasn't even been in the conversation of best player in the league for over 5 years.

even the year kobe won MVP lebron crushed him statistically in 08. you can make a good argument he has never been the best player in the league

Kobe's stats (28 PPG, 6 RBG, 5 APG, and 1.8 STLS)
Lebron's huge statistical season (30 PPG, 8 RPG, 7 APG, and 1.8 STLS).

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
His attitude and passion to game is second to none.
but he is aged. doubt if he could keep his super game.
think it is time to ask more help from teammate.
PS: Jordan at his age, was asked more for help from team member of Bulls.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol lakers suck cause they gifted kobe that enormous contract.

It does show that they[lakers owners/management] are loyal to their people though and it should help attract some more big names in the future. (not to mention it is la[lakers] and there is just no way they will be terrible for long)

Last edited:
KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the GOAT but cannot forget he cheated his wife. I don`t know, if u want to have multiple sex partners, don`t raise a family.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol lakers suck cause they gifted kobe that enormous contract.

It does show that they[lakers owners/management] are loyal to their people though and it should help attract some more big names in the future. (not to mention it is la[lakers] and there is just no way they will be terrible for long)

Loyal like they were to shaq?

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the GOAT but cannot forget he cheated his wife. I don`t know, if u want to have multiple sex partners, don`t raise a family.

This isn't the 50s, cheating isn't ideal, but modern families are often separated. Would you rather the guy just bailed?

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His skill and drive are second to none, the Lakers have failed him by not surrounding him with talent. He did so much for so long now he needs some support and the Lakers still don't go out and make good moves, I have been so discouraged I'm not even sure about the trade deal with the Bulls but if they traded Pau for Boozer straight up then that's just absolute madness. When Dr. Buss passed his son went on a power trip and instead of thinking about the team, he tried to go out and make a big signing and instead pissed away millions on the late Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. Nothing he has done has benefit the Lakers, like letting Howard go instead of making a trade when you knew he wasn't coming back.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This isn't the 50s, cheating isn't ideal, but modern families are often separated. Would you rather the guy just bailed?

No. Just don`t get married if you don`t like the idea of being with the same person until u die.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. Just don`t get married if you don`t like the idea of being with the same person until u die.

Who cares if you get married or not? And since when do you need to be married to have a family?

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who cares if you get married or not? And since when do you need to be married to have a family?

That`s exactly my point. You DON`T have to get married. But if ur going to, DON`T f* cheat. Simple. Ur committing yourself to one person. If you can`t, don`t get married.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That`s exactly my point. You DON`T have to get married. But if ur going to, DON`T f* cheat. Simple. Ur committing yourself to one person. If you can`t, don`t get married.

married cheating isn't any worse than unmarried cheating. cheating is cheating

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
old player....his time will end soon.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
married cheating isn't any worse than unmarried cheating. cheating is cheating

now ur just twisting my words around. I didn`t say it was ok to cheat.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He was almoust as good as Jordan was. I think despite he isnt young, he is still one of the bests in NBA.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is better then Jordan in areas but all in all Jordan was a tiny bit better. Kobe is going to pass MJ on the scoring list soon for 3rd all-time. His ability to work down low in the post is probably the best you'll ever see from the guard position and even still and can go baseline on young defenders and throw down or swing it around the other side, Kobe Bryant found the fountain of youth because he still has his legs and can still create instant offense.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is awful on defense this year, lakers have actually been better with him off the court

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loyal like they were to shaq?

na, loyal like they are to kobe.

lol it was one or the other, right?

shaq was also upset management/owners wouldn't cough up the dough to sign phil jackson and ended up requesting a trade.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is awful on defense this year, lakers have actually been better with him off the court

When he facilitates they win, he needs to play point and pass more. Then when it gets to crunch time he can be who he is and score in the clutch. He is a very good passer, underrated even because he was the kind of guy that can/will jack up 40 shots. When you have that kind of talent you take your shots and more often then not they fall.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he should never ever play the point. the lakers have a historically bad defence this year and he is a big part of that.

he is definitely not underrated

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he should never ever play the point. the lakers have a historically bad defence this year and he is a big part of that.

he is definitely not underrated

Actually when he plays the point and distributes the ball they win, his defense isn't that bad but anyone would be discouraged when playing for an organization that has let you down so much. Jim Buss is an idiot and should be pushed as far away from that front office as possible. If he would just let Jeannie run the team all would be fine but instead he has to try and make a name for himself and what happens, the Lakers get stuck in the position they are in now.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually when he plays the point and distributes the ball they win, his defense isn't that bad but anyone would be discouraged when playing for an organization that has let you down so much. Jim Buss is an idiot and should be pushed as far away from that front office as possible. If he would just let Jeannie run the team all would be fine but instead he has to try and make a name for himself and what happens, the Lakers get stuck in the position they are in now.

he never plays the point. he is a ball dominant shooting guard. they gambled on nash+dwight which seemed like no brainers at the time if they could resign dwight. but they whiffed and had mortgaged their future at the time.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he never plays the point. he is a ball dominant shooting guard. they gambled on nash+dwight which seemed like no brainers at the time if they could resign dwight. but they whiffed and had mortgaged their future at the time.

Actually he plays point quite a bit since Fischer left only problem was for the longest time he had no one to pass too. Kobe can go out and stack 10 assists a game if he really tried but they need him to shoot if hes got a shot.