Kawhi Leonard trade to Lakers?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lakers about ti get stacked up ,you could easily see pg13 go there and maybe lbj

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope we get LeBron James instead.

T

thejuice1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As a Celtics fan, don't want to see this happen. I agree that if kawhi gets dealt to LA, its likely Lebron follows. I personally don't get why the spurs would deal him to la though. La has a bunch of trash. Kuzma is nothing special, Ball sucks and Ingram is a nice prospect but again, hes not going to be a star. Why would the spurs take their junk? Many teams, I bet, could put a better offer on the table than the lakers. Personally, kawhi seems like a massive headcase who wasn't all in. Don't want a guy like that on my team. Very troubling.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
La has some young talent, and picks. Sa will need or rebuild so that's the perfect scenario really.

As a Celtics fan, don't want to see this happen. I agree that if kawhi gets dealt to LA, its likely Lebron follows. I personally don't get why the spurs would deal him to la though. La has a bunch of trash. Kuzma is nothing special, Ball sucks and Ingram is a nice prospect but again, hes not going to be a star. Why would the spurs take their junk? Many teams, I bet, could put a better offer on the table than the lakers. Personally, kawhi seems like a massive headcase who wasn't all in. Don't want a guy like that on my team. Very troubling.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think the Lakers+George/Leonard are good enough to beat GS, the most ready team is Houston but we will see in a week how things play out in free agency.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kwahi would more or less neutralize kd or steph on the perimeter. If la had lbj, and george, they would murder the current gs team. That's of course if kwahi is his former self, and they gel together. There's no way to know that without seeing it. I'd expect it to take a few months to get in their groove so even if that team comes together, I'm not expecting them to be mind blowing straight out of the gate.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have odds for where kwahi will go now like they do for lbj. Lbj's has gotten stronger for la as the favorite. Kwahi is la at number one easily, with the spurs at 2 at +250.

T

thejuice1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they have some young talent, but imo, ball is a bust already. kuzma is solid but will never be great, like ball. ingram is the one guy with a chance.
so I suppose if you deal all 3 of those guys and multiple #1 picks, spurs might be interested. but these people thinking the lakers can pull off 2 big trades for stars are on drugs. their roster is junk