Juventus FC Fans

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be a Juve fan around 2000. Now they became strong again. I hope this time they will win the champions league. :)

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juve is my favorite team in Europe.

Black/White like my team in brazil (Botafogo)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to be a Juve fan around 2000. Now they became strong again. I hope this time they will win the champions league. :)

I am ill not only when they are strong, I am a fan of one team for the rest of my life. Even when they were banished to Serie B, I watched their match and rooted for them.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo is out for two weeks:(

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am ill not only when they are strong, I am a fan of one team for the rest of my life. Even when they were banished to Serie B, I watched their match and rooted for them.

I'm a Barca fan basically for about 20 years. But I also like Real and now Juve. In Hungary I root for MOL Vidi and Újpest.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus vs barca

Is any of you who is the fan of the Juventus football club from Turin?)
Share your stories as they began to root for Juventus, it's very interesting to read your stories
My story began in the distant 2004, I sat in front of the TV screen and flipped through the channels. Having switched on the television channel on which the football match was going I stopped and started watching.
I had no idea what kind of football teams were playing, for me it was the players in white-black and blue-black forms, I really liked the game of white and black, I immediately picked up the dynamics of the match, and with great emotion began to root for "white "black ones". Further commentator designated the team, it was Juventus and Inter Milan Championship series A. Since then, for 14 years I have been a fan of Turin Juventus and for these years I have not changed my choice :)
And what's your story?

Funny story! Almost the same as mine but I started watching messi play in barcelona and I just knew I was going to see great things being a barca fan, eventhough most of my family go for atletico and real madrid.

Juventus with cristiano is a very powerful team and maybe we can see a barca vs juventus in the final

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny story! Almost the same as mine but I started watching messi play in barcelona and I just knew I was going to see great things being a barca fan, eventhough most of my family go for atletico and real madrid.

Juventus with cristiano is a very powerful team and maybe we can see a barca vs juventus in the final

It is very likely that such a Champions League final will be. I really want Juventus to finally win the Champions League, they deserve it

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus defended the title! All with a victory! Forza Juve! FinoAllaFine!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They won without any rivalry, and Juventus is a very weak game !!!:beer:

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will be the new coach of Juve I wonder?

Alegre worked for 5 seasons

Next season it will be interesting to watch Juve with a new coach

Last edited by a moderator:
bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sorry I am Milan fan, but Buffon should never leave Juventus best goalkeeper I've ever seen. off which is a very loyal person on and off the field

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Juventus will get rid of some players

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus needs a new coach, a new challenge. Allegri exhausted himself. If you leave Allegri, then you need to buy 3-4 players who will enhance the game in the center of the field.