Juventus FC Fans

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is any of you who is the fan of the Juventus football club from Turin?)
Share your stories as they began to root for Juventus, it's very interesting to read your stories
My story began in the distant 2004, I sat in front of the TV screen and flipped through the channels. Having switched on the television channel on which the football match was going I stopped and started watching.
I had no idea what kind of football teams were playing, for me it was the players in white-black and blue-black forms, I really liked the game of white and black, I immediately picked up the dynamics of the match, and with great emotion began to root for "white "black ones". Further commentator designated the team, it was Juventus and Inter Milan Championship series A. Since then, for 14 years I have been a fan of Turin Juventus and for these years I have not changed my choice :)
And what's your story?

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus has alot of talent but they will never win Champions league

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very strange conclusion you have, over the past few years they have been 2 times in the final of the Champions League, is this not an indicator of a powerful team? :) By what objective criteria do you judge that they will not win the Champions League, I do not understand :)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And yet, why do you think that Juventus will not win the Champions League, I want to hear a constructive answer? :)
Just say that they will not win, this is not enough, give a detailed answer please!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not comment on your statement in a constructive vein, then I must consider your opinion to be nothing more than a fiction.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not an admirer of Juventus, but I very much liked team when there were Zidane, then Nedved.
today Juventus - Tottenham in a Champions League. I hope Juventus will show the highest class, and that isn't pleasant to me how overpraise Tottenham. and in general on my taste, the Champions League won't strongly lose if Tottenham takes off. it is more interesting to look at Juventus in the following stage of a tournament.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never been real big on soccer. But watched some while flipping the channels and highlights on sportscenter. I don't know who Juventus soccer club is.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not say that I'm a fan of Juve. But I like this team. The only thing I know for sure: Juve will not be very easy to pass Tottenham.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Juventus because its not just city or region club like Milan, Lazio, Roma or Napoli .It is club of all Italians and they worship these club on north, east, west or south of Italia, like my club ( Hajduk Split ), who has fans through all former Yugoslavia and be most popular club from really small city in the Mediterranean sea,but with very temperament and popular fans.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They are my favorite team not followed them closely last couple of months though.

I have been a fan since 96 Champions League Title

I thought we played well against heavily favored Barca 3 years ago but we should have beat Real last year. We just did not show up in second half do not know what happened.

I see 2 or 3 nil against Spurs today

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
¸I dontbelieve how they play these game and Higuain is an idiot to fail penalty and know they missed all game.Buffon is the best and one of the best goalkeepers ever,but others are idiots

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
¸I dontbelieve how they play these game and Higuain is an idiot to fail penalty and know they missed all game.Buffon is the best and one of the best goalkeepers ever,but others are idiots
Lol i am be mad,really mad on Juve .They make advantage of two goals,but ok.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as it isn't pleasant to recognize it, but the free kick goal is a mistake of Buffon. not scored penalty will be remembered to Higuain if Juventus doesn't leave in the following stage. in general, now chances it is more at Tottenham.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus won the Champions league before. On the 90´s I remember one title.
I have Italian citizenship and I like AC Milan. They used to be a great team with a lot of excellent players. But lately they are not playing well and without good players. I don´t know what happened with them...

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Juventus is one of the most respectable clubs out there.

I put Juventus in the same category of respect level as Real Madrid, Liverpool, Bayern. This team is always at the top level and deserves to have achieved something better at the Champions League.

From today's Juventus I like very much Miralem Pjanic. Super solid player and extremely useful.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started following juventus after ronaldo came. I liked this club before cause of buffon but now number 2 team for me cause of ronaldo.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game of Juventus is very weak, nothing is shown in the attack, it will be very hard to beat Atletico, we will believe:boxing:

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not into italian football but it was interesting to see a footballer like Ronaldo to go there to play. The things are even and he is not doing his best but not the worst either. He needs time to adapt.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ohh hot match tomorrow :fight::boxing:

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]before talking about whether or not they can win the champions, they must overcome a difficult obstacle called Atletico de Madrid with a 2-0 against Juventus, good luck for Juve and Cr7 and good luck for Atletico de Madrid and i hope that[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]win the best. :wink::wink::wink:[/COLOR]​

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow from that great Juventus de Buffon, Davis, Neved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Conte and among others, from there I fell in love with the team

And today we will make the comeback against Atletico de Madrid, we will win 3-0

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yes, it was an unforgettable feeling, because of football matches like this football exists.