Juventus champions

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah Juve have no real competion in Italy so clearly they can afford to drop points couple times during the season without bothering too much.

E: and you say Lyon have big chance. Maybe you remind me how many competive games they have played since march
You realy don't understand. :D:D:D:D

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you have no idea how all sports teams around the world are playing after securing title lol :bebored:

Nah Juve have no real competion in Italy so clearly they can afford to drop points couple times during the season without bothering too much.

E: and you say Lyon have big chance. Maybe you remind me how many competive games they have played since march

Sorry, you have right, I have no idea about football. :D:D:D:D:D Lyon have a big chance, a little chance, I realy don't know, maybe when you play a cup final with PSG, and the score is 0-0 in the first 90 is not a competitive match. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
I have only one question for you. :D:D:D What hapend last night? :confused::confused::confused::confused: Lyon is going in the next round :D:D:D:D

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the only good thing for juve now is that Sarri is out.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Juve...champions at home but out in Europe... as fan of Bayern Munich I am happy, because Ronaldo is always dangerous

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sorry, you have right, I have no idea about football. :D:D:D:D:D Lyon have a big chance, a little chance, I realy don't know, maybe when you play a cup final with PSG, and the score is 0-0 in the first 90 is not a competitive match. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
I have only one question for you. :D:D:D What hapend last night? :confused::confused::confused::confused: Lyon is going in the next round :D:D:D:D

Last night happened what i didnt expect but secretly hoped :hmmmm2:
Ronaldo is out so hopefully Messi will follow his footsteps :damnmate: