Chips
Juventus became the champion of italy in football

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a very weak season against Juventus, he did not deserve this championship, it was won because they have individual players who often saved victories. Atalanta looks much better in the game. I think he will fly a very weak lyon in the Champions League. This will be a very fair result this season ..

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good teamwork, the result will always be logical, the result they are champions !!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's no surprise, it has become a regular. For 9 years they has been winning without too many emotions. :stoned:

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's no surprise, it has become a regular. For 9 years they has been winning without too many emotions. :stoned:

They have a dip every year, but that has every team in Italy. They have not been able to strike for years and they easily become champions every year.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Juventus took the opportunity of the first round before this pandemic, and positioned itself well after that pandemic and took 90% of chances and won the title ahead of time, congratulations, I'm just sad for Milan who will not be able to qualify for Champions!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Only, at the start of the season Inter gave it some fight and Lazio during the second half but ,nowadays, Juventus has no rival at Calcio.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is one of the worst seasons of Juventus in the last 9 years and they became again champions. That is a very good sign for the other teams how weak and helpless they are. European campaign of the Italy's teams every year is indicative.

The only one positive thing in this championship is Atalanta. Phenomenal respect for Gassperinni and his team for the things they are doing from the last two-three seasons. If they referees did not steal the win against Juve before 10 days, it would be very interesting in the last rounds, but hope next season Atalanta to became champions. They deserve it.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont remember a so long time hegemony in Italy. They dont have a strong rival

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont remember a so long hegemony in Italian. they dont have rivals

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations. Deserved victory. Hopefully next season someone will be able to fight them.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next season Juve will definitely improve. But without transfers, the system will remain vulnerable - the squad still does not fit Sarri
Juve did not fix all the problems that were before the pause, but those that were fixed are returned after the rotation. But there is progress. It is necessary to evaluate not those moments when physics sagged (we do not know the reasons) or Juventini gave the ball (this is not typical for Sarri and is due to very many reasons - suboptimal composition, physics and mentality), but those when the Turintsy still fulfilled the coach's requirements ... It worked out great.

That is, the system is effective, although it does not work one hundred percent, and the problem is not really in it - but in the moments when it turns off. The team is mentally incapable of constant aggression, they have misfires, and grab Juve just at such moments. This is a problem of habit. The rest is a consequence of what was described at the beginning: not everyone in Juve fits Sarri and not everyone is trainable.

He finally found a combination in which the team even remotely resembles the monster that it should be, but transfers are still needed. With a serious rival, Juve is vulnerable even with 11 main ones. Too many names are forced into the start and shouldn't be there at all. No matter how much he coaches, Cuadrado is unlikely to learn positional defense at 32. Like Ronaldo, he will not play in touch.

Juve have already bought Arthur, who is at a level lower than Pjanic, but more suitable for Sarri: he makes a great pass under pressure, leaves the ball faster and is mentally capable of “150 touches per match”. Turintsy will add control in stability. True, there will be less creativity in the center, which means that another midfielder will be needed. But the main thing is at least one fullback and a specialized center forward with smart movement without the ball.

Now we have to wait. Systemic trainers rarely do it straight away. Era change is always expensive, and Sarri went through the most difficult segment without any losses at all: he finished the first season with an untrained team and an unexpected pause at the level of last year's Allegri (despite the fact that Max dealt with only one crisis - Ronaldo). Allegri squeezed the maximum out of his ideas. And Sarri is just getting started. And its minimum was at the same level.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a surprise.) I agree that this season was the weakest for Juventus. I hope this will give strength to the competitors and next season there will be a struggle for the championship until the last round, and maybe even a new champion. this will benefit the Italian championship.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although they are the champions.After the start of the stop of this pandemic,they have lost a lot of games and they only won the league because lazio and inter lost a lot of points too

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately the Italian championship is becoming or has already become as predictable as the German and the French leagues.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The definitive match for sarri is approaching. Match with Lyon

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Congratulations to me is the best team in Europe or at least better than Barcelona

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is the worst Juventus in the game, Sarri is a weak coach

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is the worst Juventus in the game, Sarri is a weak coach

I think the same. In Chelsea, especially with the accident with Kepa and in Napoli before that I think this guy can not control the dressing room. He does not have to give the respect to the players. I think he can stay maximum only 1 season at Juve.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus play very poor in the last matches. Lyon have a big chance next week.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, the mission in Serie A has been accomplished. The most important match of the season remains. Playing with Lyon

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Juventus play very poor in the last matches. Lyon have a big chance next week.

Looks like you have no idea how all sports teams around the world are playing after securing title lol :bebored:

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you have no idea how all sports teams around the world are playing after securing title lol :bebored:
You only like to argue.
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
You have serious problems. I understand you lose o lot of money on sport betting, and you don't know to much about football. In the future when you try to respond me, make some research first.
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
They have the title secured only at the Cagliari game. When they lose with Udinese for example, that was a good game in your opinion?
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
They have the title secured only at the Cagliari game. When they lose with Udinese for example, that was a good game in your opinion?
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif

Nah Juve have no real competion in Italy so clearly they can afford to drop points couple times during the season without bothering too much.

E: and you say Lyon have big chance. Maybe you remind me how many competive games they have played since march