Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why is he overrated if he win so match? just now mu have not enogth good players

A

Ando37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why is he overrated if he win so match? just now mu have not enogth good players

They pay some of the highest wages in the full league and have spent 100s of millions on his team.

He is not a good coach, he buys the best players and hopes that's enough. He wont be at Utd for the start of next season. Would bet my mortgage on it.

Cant just keep buying players expecting that to fix things. Hopefully he has been seen for what he is and Utd stop wasting money and actually build something.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
I think he is a good tactician and but he is awful at making transfers. Someone should make transfers instead of him, for some reason he ends up transferring several talentless players for huge sums of money every year. Manu has a ridiculously weak team for a side that spent so much money 3 years in a row.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Look to his titles, in sport the good is who win.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mourinho in the world of football is too old. His playing style from the defense has already been revealed by all the clubs of the Premier League and Europe! He needs to change the game or leave the football.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mourinho weakened in Manchester, very sorry, but the campaign will soon be gone, this is the same as in Chelsea was ! :(

M

miguelonvzla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
mou_monster the best !!

he is a good strong coach that leads him to have problems with his players ... but he is a good coach

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There are sometimes when the manager simply doesn't inspire the players.

Arsene Wenger is a brilliant coach, but it came a time when he couldn't inspire his players at Arsenal anymore. If he goes to a new team, he definitely will have successes. But for Arsenal, he was finished.

Mourinho needs to get the sack. He is a good coach, and I think in a team like Everton, Sevilla, Roma, etc he could be quite successful.

P

pierreb292

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
josé Mourinho is a good coach imo

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if they lose the game today, then the end of the Mourinho will be very close!

A

Ando37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the irony is now my team are linked with him!

Not that we'll give him the money he would want to spend to buy success so it's highly unlikely. But still, can't think of anyone worse of a fit for us.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, he's a great coach for me, he's among the best despite having done very badly with the United

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is great at certain types of games but hasn't made it past three seasons

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is a great leader to a team without "stars" like Pogba and others.. Perhaps he would do better leading a team of real warriors. I would love to see him run a smaller team that is eager to fight, like Watford or something alike.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If he is the special one I would love to see him prove it by going to a club which doesn't have unlimited spending power, for instance my team Newcastle United, would he do as good a job as Rafa has on very limited funds? I don't think so.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say yes only because it seems overated.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The special one is back.

After 14 years, Roma wins a trophy.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If he is the special one I would love to see him prove it by going to a club which doesn't have unlimited spending power, for instance my team Newcastle United, would he do as good a job as Rafa has on very limited funds? I don't think so.

~ 3 years later he has done exactly that :hmmmm2:
Also (very) limited funds and Newcastle United cant be in the same sentence anymore ...

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
~ 3 years later he has done exactly that :hmmmm2:
Also (very) limited funds and Newcastle United cant be in the same sentence anymore ...

Lol you've been waiting 3 years to post that, Roma were the biggest spenders in the summer transfer window and have spent over 100M since Jose arrived, I still think he's over rated for what it's worth.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The special one as he is called was a coach who has made his mark in the last 15-20 years in world football even if he no longer trains in the Champions League.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game he play with he teams is not very nice :rolleyes:, but it is successful and time will prove it because it is still able to win trophies.

JeLeuMic

JeLeuMic

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not yet he needs to hit 60 years mark in order to be overrated. ;)