Joe Montana vs Tom Brady

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
come on! He is a cheater and he is the GOAT also. Just because he's one doesn't mean he's not the other.

Please, you don't buy into that deflated footballs BS? That was such a hatchet job.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brady. i don't think you can even make a legit argument for montana anymore.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Although I hate to say it , Brady is the best ever ! That comeback win last year was incredible , and he almost pulled it off again . Mind you , I'm another Patriot hater, but he has earned my respect with his talent and fantastic career .

M

mikey481968

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
montana brady is a cheat and a cry babby dont care if he is good or not when montana played football was harder back in the day

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
montana brady is a cheat and a cry babby dont care if he is good or not when montana played football was harder back in the day

I mean I'm not a huge fan of Brady, but how do you justify that football was harder back in the day? It's probably a lot harder now because QBs have tighter windows to throw into and there's so much turnover with free agency that you can't keep the same core like you used to.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I'm beating a dead horse but all the cheating stuff seams a little disingenuous to me. People seem to make a big deal out of Brady liking his balls on tge softer side, but nobody cares that Aaron Rogers has said he likes to over inflate them. Jerry Rice used stickem but thats just gamesmanship cause everyone was doing it. When the Panthers and Raiders were caught warming the balls on the sideline they were just told by the refs to "knock it off", no fines, no draft picks, no suspensions.

I'm sorry, but all the whining about Patriots cheating seams like alot of sour grapes. I'll admit that Brady can get pretty heated during a game but that's no vice and not unusual. He's always the first to give credit and the first to take the blame. By all apearences he's a good father, husband and teammate. So why all the hate? I honestly think people are just sick and tired of his perfect life and just want to tear him down. What's the word I'm looking for? Schadenfreude? But chear up haters, you wont have to put up with it much longer. The end is nigh, just not as nigh as you might wish.

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Tom Brady is amazing, a good technique player. despite the age remains a major highlight

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know I'm beating a dead horse but all the cheating stuff seams a little disingenuous to me. People seem to make a big deal out of Brady liking his balls on tge softer side, but nobody cares that Aaron Rogers has said he likes to over inflate them. Jerry Rice used stickem but thats just gamesmanship cause everyone was doing it. When the Panthers and Raiders were caught warming the balls on the sideline they were just told by the refs to "knock it off", no fines, no draft picks, no suspensions.

I'm sorry, but all the whining about Patriots cheating seams like alot of sour grapes. I'll admit that Brady can get pretty heated during a game but that's no vice and not unusual. He's always the first to give credit and the first to take the blame. By all apearences he's a good father, husband and teammate. So why all the hate? I honestly think people are just sick and tired of his perfect life and just want to tear him down. What's the word I'm looking for? Schadenfreude? But chear up haters, you wont have to put up with it much longer. The end is nigh, just not as nigh as you might wish.

Great point. People can't help but get jealous of his extraordinary success.