Ice Hockey World Championship 21-22

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If canada doesn't get out of Group B and qualify for the playoffs, it will be a sensation. Its place in the top 4 teams will be taken by Kazakhstan.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Canada doesn't get out of Group B and qualify for the playoffs, it will be a sensation. Its place in the top 4 teams will be taken by Kazakhstan.
This championship surprises me most. Kazakhstan and Belarus are not so out-of-the-box players, they can show their grin.:D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This championship surprises me most. Kazakhstan and Belarus are not so out-of-the-box players, they can show their grin.:D
If we are talking about the 1-0 victory of Belarus over sweden, then this is certainly a sensation. But this is their only victory in the World Cup. The last place in Group A is a failure. The distance shows how much the teams are ready for.

veloprofz

veloprofz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournament regulations, 16 teams were divided into two groups (not to say this for those who are just getting acquainted with hockey) all the action will take place in Riga and will begin on May 21.

I'm from Riga, but I'm not a hockey fan, I will have to watch today, because the audience will be able to watch in person.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whew !! Canada just made to the quarterfinals now anything can happen let’s go!

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia vs Canada is a very good quarterfinal, but Russia is moving on)))

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The USA and germany are already in the semi-finals. Germany can always surprise and the rate is always normal for them.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hockey is not the same anymore:hmpf:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am ashamed of my national team. I understand of course that after the fight they don’t wave their fists, but the removal after which the goal was scored was not fair. Now I will support the German team. To all the fans of the Russian national team, do not worry, we will win next year.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
USA vs Germany is the final that I want to see :rolleyes:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Russian team was eliminated in the quarterfinals. It's a shame. This happens when a team has a solid defense, but no offense. Canadian players are the youngest, fastest and most promising, who are eager to win. I think Finnish hockey will win.

What is the point of taking the first place in the group and going home? The Russian coach chews his cud like a cow chews grass. This incompetent man should be fired!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Russian team was eliminated in the quarterfinals. It's a shame. This happens when a team has a solid defense, but no offense. Canadian players are the youngest, fastest and most promising, who are eager to win. I think Finnish hockey will win.

What is the point of taking the first place in the group and going home? The Russian coach chews his cud like a cow chews grass. This incompetent man should be fired!
the coach has nothing to do with it. the players themselves played without dedication and it was not felt that this united team. I don’t know why from year to year we suffer defeats, in hockey, in football, at least once they gave a try to play young guys who are hungry for victories and will play on patriotism and enthusiasm, and it’s time to retire with these who have been drinking. You’ll see Cherchesov and his team will not leave the group because we do not rely on young people.:Dimho

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really surprised that Canada is advancing. They looked brutal in the tournament

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Eventhough i don't mind it from happening then Canada win in whatever hockey tournament is still not a surprise ...

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good final game. Beautiful technical hockey. Canada deserved to win. During the tournament, we got in good shape. Excellent individual performance. The captain is generally well done!:icon_king

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid finish for Canada well deserved Champs battling back twice from behind to win in OT!!!

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way to go ����!

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canadians are deserved champions. They played very well and well. In the semifinals, they showed very beautiful hockey.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canadians are deserved champions. They played very well and well. In the semifinals, they showed very beautiful hockey.
Yes, and there’s nothing to say. And after all, they might not have made it to the playoffs, they played out the campaign of the tournament. Russia let the fans down, I was in shock.