Ice Hockey World Championship 21-22

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any fans of such ice battles here on the forum?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tournament regulations, 16 teams were divided into two groups (not to say this for those who are just getting acquainted with hockey) all the action will take place in Riga and will begin on May 21.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again, finland doesn't get the best team together. The two teams that played in the Finnish Championship none players were selected from these teams (no time).

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again, Finland doesn't get the best team together. The two teams that played in the Finnish Championship none players were selected from these teams (no time).
This is already a question for the coaching staff, probably you will have a squad that has been playing around on Eurotours. We also do not have the strongest squad that could have been.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely enjoy watching it. However with the Stanley Cup Playoffs just getting started a number of players that should be there aren’t there. Either way I truly like our chances of winning go canada go!!!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love watching hockey. But only starting from 1/4

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely enjoy watching it. However with the Stanley Cup Playoffs just getting started a number of players that should be there aren’t there. Either way I truly like our chances of winning go Canada go!!!
all on equal terms. we will meet in the semifinals or in the final.:D

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look forward to the next championship. I am waiting for a high-quality game! And of course I want to believe that the final will be Russia - Canada!

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Would've liked to see Heiskanen playing for the Fins in the WC, have a few of his Autographed Rookie Cards

Still not sure who's on the sweden Roster - They could be bringing the best team to this tournament

USA roster looks pretty good, not expecting much from Canada here

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely! Let's go Canada!
I understand that you are not the strongest team will arrive in Latvia. all on equal terms, soon everything will start

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belarus got into a very difficult group, but they have to fight to the last puck)

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always watch this championship and will support the red car. !!!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus got into a very difficult group, but they have to fight to the last puck)
Yes, getting into the top four in the group will be difficult. Everyone has a chance, you need to play your game and there is no one not to be afraid of, the lineups are not very strong for everyone.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not the strongest players this year, there will be many unexpected results like yesterday's loss canada from latvia

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not the strongest players this year, there will be many unexpected results like yesterday's loss canada from latvia
and surprises continue in games Czechoslovakia lost, Sweden lost and the USA lost..:icon_scra

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch games Russia 2 games 2 wins !!!! keep going forward to victory !!!

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh Lord! Really Bad game from Finland.
Kazakstan 2 - 1 Finland

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh Lord! Really Bad game from Finland.
Kazakstan 2 - 1 Finland
in a group they can afford it. I also do not exclude a corruption lineup in this game (joke):D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sensations occur every day at the Ice Hockey World Championship. This makes it even more interesting for the audience to watch. Some national teams have grown significantly. Each team has a group of players from the NHL.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus plays well, I can tell you, yesterday won their match, took with a handicap. Slavakia knew he would punish Russia for underestimating the opponent. Canada is generally dead, they play ingenuously, yesterday so many minutes of the majority and all bypassed. The USA did well on them too. money.Look further, share our opinions friends

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What a fantastic fight of the German team vs. Canada. Now, after Edmonton Oilers finished the Stanley Club playoffs, maybe Leon Draisaitl and Dominik Kahun can join the German Team.
After silver medal at the 2018 Olympics, will there be a new surprise at this Champonships ?
Nice to see, that the results are not more predictable as in all the recent years.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something very strange is happening at the World Cup, and even politics was involved in sports again:confused: