How often do you watch soccer, every weekend ?

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every two years when the world cups come around.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually watch eating popcorn and drinking a cold beer when it's hot. In winter, good wine and pizza.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch football almost every day. My children play table football. We have 2. We hold the championship ourselves.
100023184093b0.jpg

looks very cheerfully. You have 2 table football, the second for lefties?))).
I watched football every weekend, plus the Champions League. I miss football already.

ThibiOP

ThibiOP

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love eu soccer. It’s really nice.
Only covid-19 destroyed all leagues in this year....

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every weekend!

This virus is hard to deal with without football being on. My favorite league is the Premier League in England but I am also a fan of Bundesliga, Ligue 1, and La Liga and of course, the Champions League. There is nothing like European football. American sports are fun to watch but they simply do not compare from a fan and supporter point of view.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched football every weekend, plus the Champions League. I miss football already.
We have a little time to wait until the Champions League games. You just need to not get infected with the virus and continue to live healthy.;)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
used to watch at least 1 match per league during the weekend

ThibiOP

ThibiOP

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to watch some eu leagues like championship;)
champions league is the best :)

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
argentinean football all the time

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know soccer leagues will active normally . I am big fan of soccer sport thus i often go to stadium every week following soccer match . That is really interesting , That atmosphere make exited when my team score goal . Do you like that ? :icon_sant

Do you know that 24hrs * 365 days * 100 years = 876.000 hours. If you want to live 100 year life then keep that number in mind... you wiull spend 30% sleeping, some % eating and so on.

What % of your life do you want to spend watching how someone plays the game instead of you? Do you feel like you're playing it when you're watching? What exactly makes you want to spend your life in such manner?

There is no need to answer such questions in public... answer them for yourself. Good Luck:icon_smur

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i watch football everybody is on tv, i don´t go to stadiums tho

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I know soccer leagues will active normally . I am big fan of soccer sport thus i often go to stadium every week following soccer match . That is really interesting , That atmosphere make exited when my team score goal . Do you like that ? :icon_sant
Yes, I also love watching soccer at the stadium, the atmosphere is really incredible. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to go to the stadium every week, but I definitely go there 3-4 times a year.

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yes, during the season I am in the stadium once every two weeks and I will watch at least one interesting game from the old line up on TV.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A few years ago, my friends and I often went to the stadium, watched soccer, and drank beer. Those were good times. And now most of my friends are at war.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is now illegal to go to stadiums in Ukraine. I envy you in a good way, my friend! I, too, used to love going to the stadium and watching soccer once upon a time (even before the coronavirus epidemic). Unfortunately, I have the opportunity to watch soccer now only on my laptop. Which is pretty cool too! Can't complain. :ROFLMAO::)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Being in the stadium when my team scores any goal (let alone an important one) is easily one of the best highs I've experienced with my clothes on... :giggle:

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being Argentine, I breathe soccer, and most of us live for soccer, it is an inexplicable passion. and when your favorite team scores a goal, your body explodes with emotions.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
after last season as an Arsenal supporter I've only started getting back into it more, so 1-2 games a week and a lot of highlights

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watch football matches almost every day. I watch the games of my favorite team and I also love the European league games.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I warch soccer everytime is possible, my favorite sport, all week not only weekends

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
In my city, the city government killed football by refusing to finance a football club that has been national champion several times and has always been at the top of the standings.(n) It's good that we live in the era of television.:)

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only watch football during the World Cup.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I try to watch all the interesting games from the different leagues, I don't miss the Champions League and every time Real Madrid plays I don't miss it

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I hardly watch in real time football anymore; just reports...

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My friends and I rarely go to the stadium, but we quite often gather at a friend's house on weekends, watch interesting soccer broadcasts and drink beer.