Chips
Hard to bet on a horse with blinkers.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I kind of want to put a little on master fencer in the main race, what's your thoughts on it?

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Returning with the bets in the Horse Racing today I find the Belmont Park Hypodrome attractive. In the first of the program I like very much the No. 1 with the mount of Jose Luis Ortiz comes to win and I think the lot is easy to repeat victory, I would like to use it for exotic plays like Daily Double, using in the second race the nº2 and nº5 that I think they can make good run over. In the fifth race, many newcomers participate. I was very impressed with the No. 10 INVADER with the Irad Ortiz riding and the training of W. Wesley. I believe that this pair can take the victory and this horse I hope to see in big Stakes and Grade since his mother and father line has given many winners throughout this world.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the eighth race I like to win the # 9 with the ride of Luis Saez should be an easy race. and I would use it as a combinatorial for a DD with race 9 the following issues: No. 12 with the star Javier Jose Castellano who can maintain his undefeated races and No. 3 with Joel Rosario who for me will be his enemy, If the race is like I think JJ Castellano should not have any problems since he has a good starting position and he will be completely open and he will be able to place the horse wherever he wants to show his powerful shot.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I kind of want to put a little on master fencer in the main race, what's your thoughts on it?
master fence runs today in the race number 9 but I have never liked the development of this horse against these lots, I think they must lower it in order to win with the

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally the tenth race is not that it is a big fan of Javier Castellano but I must say that it is for me one of the best Jockeys I've seen run like Mike Smith, John Velazquez, the Ortiz brothers, but Catholic Boy understood himself very well with him in his last race I think the lot is the right one against it will be a difficult race but with luck and strength the race can win his enemies I think they are Pavel and Preservationist the latter comes from good races but will have to face better horses

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes is fun to go to Horse Races Track. I used to go with my Uncle sometimes. Now unfortinly he is very sick. A brain problem. He is very confused and needs to be take care of all the time.
I heard Vegas has a very cool Horse Race Track. One day...
Cheers,
M.D.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to tip american horse racing and run my own page doing so.... i was paid handsomely for doing this but of course i do not do this for money anymore, if anyone is wanting any tips off me of my selections feel free to ask and i would be more than happy to share with you my selections :)

robert

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to tip american horse racing and run my own page doing so.... i was paid handsomely for doing this but of course i do not do this for money anymore, if anyone is wanting any tips off me of my selections feel free to ask and i would be more than happy to share with you my selections :)

robert

I opened this topic so that lovers of horse racing write here their selections of the day or horses that catches their attention, I really like to see these animals run, I would like some day to have horses and be winners and participate in the Kentucky Derby

G

Gingin05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best day

Best day of year, BBQ, beer & watching n betting on Melbourne cup.. Also public holiday in Australia so getting payed for not working..

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today the Caribbean Classic in gulfstream park, I would like to say that I want to support the Gran Omero horse in the Clasico but I can't, the horse is not to blame for who its owners are, but they are the same people who have Venezuela in a state of Destruction in which many people suffer. But as I opened this topic to give Bets in the races I would like to say that in the classics I like the following horses: 7) Kukulkan last year won the Caribbean classic with authority and I think it will be a line in the fellowship. 8) I go with the two house mares (Venezuela) Cacciatora and Go Sexy go, they have shown good work and I think they are superior to the other opponents, they are mares that have to win. 9) Imported classic is not enough to say that the Lutriaska horse is a phenomenon and with the Emisael Jaramillo countryman is a good option in the bets his enemy for me would be Secret passage with Irad Ortiz Jr. 10) I go with the King of distance Jose Luiz Ortiz and Castanyer Venezuelan horse that has great speed, they will say that I give it for the love of my country but it is not like that, I am going to the statistics where the Sprinters Classic in recent years Venezuelan horses have remained in the race, we have won even with horses that nobody saw them chance and with the ride of Jose Ortiz is a hard win. 11) here, no matter how much love I have for my country, I think that El Santo is a horse at times, Fausto Gutierrez is a tremendous coach, the horse is a bull and I think that the Great Omero has the Chavista turkey against him and a great enemy with Mr. Sotelo.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was watching horse racing on TV, I always wanted to get there. I hope that I can do it.