Hamilton or Vettel

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more attracted to Hamilton, but does not mean that I do not respect Vettel, who is a great driver. Hamilton is better for me in my opinion and I hope he will win the championship this season. Greeting!

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton already won it.
(prediction slightly before the end)

Even if Hamilton couldn't finish any more races, then Botas and Verstappen would still take enough of the points to stop Vettel from getting enough points to win the championship.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps today Hamilton will become a five-time champion (((

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Ferrari take updates off the car from Sochi and suddenly they have the fastest car again. It's crazy that a team of their size makes such foolish mistakes. Vettel had yet another weekend of making errors, all Hamilton needs is a 7th (I think) in mexico.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Ferrari take updates off the car from Sochi and suddenly they have the fastest car again. It's crazy that a team of their size makes such foolish mistakes. Vettel had yet another weekend of making errors, all Hamilton needs is a 7th (I think) in Mexico.

Agree with you. Team Ferrari throughout the season fails in the tactics of the race Mercedes. As a result, failed season :(:(

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to all who are fans of Hamilton! beautiful season! this year Ferrari is a bit out of luck. Next year, Vettel will become a five-time champion))

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hamilton or Vettel, no diff to me, don't particularly like either one ...
Hamilton may well have won the championship in any case, but he can certainly send a dozen roses and a thank you to Ferrari for the leg up second half of the season. Find it Amazing that as experienced a team and driver as Vettel/Ferrari could make so many stupid mistakes. Mind-boggling.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support Vettel but Hamilton is certainly better than him.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He drove a brilliant season this year, his best yet I think. He has made this Mercedes look alot better than it actually is.

Next year should be really good. Honda will (apparently) bring a serious BHP boost to Red Bull who very clearly have the best chassis, so they should challenge with Verstappen. Ferrari bring in Leclerc who will certainly be a much more serious challenge to Vettel than Kimi has been, nobody really knows how good he is because Ericcson is not a very good driver to judge him against.

If all three teams are relatively even, then we could be in for a four way title fight (Gasly and Bottas are not good enough to compete with their team mates imo).

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if you can say Hamilton is the greatest wet weather driver of all time but he has to be in with a shot of it. It's funny, a few years ago Schumacher set a record that didn't ever look like being beaten and yet now Lewis looks to be in with a good shot. I think he needs 20 more wins and 2 titles and at his current rate could be achieved in the next two seasons.
The Honda upgrade from the last race could really end up with Red Bull getting back in the mix next year. Verstappen v Hamilton could be a tasty dual.

Look at number of wet weather Gps Lewis has won and his ratio to race versus other drivers..its almost incomparable..
I agree with a post earlier about Verstappen being a threat but he is impulsive and like Vettel will lose many wins as he is too aggressive and he needs a chill pill lol.

Hamilton versus Vettel.?

Hamilton 5
Vettel 4

I rest my case..:)

F

Fantomas2000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grats to Hamilton and his fans, this is big win.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ferrari is the faster car but it will not win without a driver. And the best driver now is Hamilton, hat is why Hamilton will be the champion this year.