Hamilton or Vettel

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will become the champion of Formula 1 in 2018?

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's pretty likely to be Hamilton despite the Ferrari being the faster car for most races this year. Vettel has made too many mistakes but he still has a chance, albeit a slim one.

P

pierreb292

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton for me but Vettel is my favorite.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think that Hamilton has better chance to win. Vettel is no so good I thought he made so many mistakes these season. But we will see what will be happen....

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton has been performing better in recent years and I think this will continue this year and become champion

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vettel!! I believe in Ferrari

M

miguelonvzla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
very good hamilton season the cars are ready my favorite is the british

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year I think Hamilton again. I would love to see an Italian driving the Ferrari. Than will be fantastic, their Italian pride will be at the maximum level... One day I hope.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year I think Hamilton again. I would love to see an Italian driving the Ferrari. Than will be fantastic, their Italian pride will be at the maximum level... One day I hope.

It didn't work out great the last couple of times they did that. Badoer and Fisichella were replacements but both flopped pretty badly. Ferrari putting Giovinazzi in the Sauber next year could be a first step to it though.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Italian in Ferrari! I would like to see it:top:

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hamilton for sure !!! but i think mercedes didn t react well in Russia

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support Vettel.
After several races, Vettel has given hope that he will be able to win in the season, but the odds are now very small

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It didn't work out great the last couple of times they did that. Badoer and Fisichella were replacements but both flopped pretty badly. Ferrari putting Giovinazzi in the Sauber next year could be a first step to it though.

They tried also testing the Car with Valentino Rossi years ago. But it didn´t work out well. Very different from Super Bike.

One day I hope soon they will find a good Italian driver, just one !

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hamilton is a great driver, I believe in his victory and besides all he is much more experienced than Vettel.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support Ferrari, but in order for Vettel to become a champion, Hamilton has to stop driving in the remaining races.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton is a great driver, I believe in his victory and besides all he is much more experienced than Vettel.

They are both pretty similar in terms of experience, first GP in same year (although Seb was a stand in after Kubica crashed in canada) and they raced each other through junior series. If you search for it you can find a video of them racing wheel to wheel in Euro F3. The last two years Vettel seems to have really fallen apart after two big mistakes (Singapore crash last year and germany crash this year). Pressure is a tough thing to handle.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
almost no chance ((only faith in a miracle!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Theoretically, the championship has fallen, Hamilton is the winner. Vettel fell back, he committed a lot of mistakes, and Ferrari. Somebody do something with this sport,virtually unwatchable!

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vettel .... is better tham anyone !!!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Hamilton will win again and catch up Schumi in a few years. :)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have loved to have seen a Schumacher at his best in a Ferrari versus Hamilton at Mercedes. MS would never make the same mistakes as Vettel who in my opinion is too aggressive and he pays for that.
Hamilton is the best ever driver of all time in the wet so that marks him as special and give him the best car with best reliability and a 60% Hamilton wins you the title..

Hamilton may never match MS title record but for me - hes as good if not better

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you can say Hamilton is the greatest wet weather driver of all time but he has to be in with a shot of it. It's funny, a few years ago Schumacher set a record that didn't ever look like being beaten and yet now Lewis looks to be in with a good shot. I think he needs 20 more wins and 2 titles and at his current rate could be achieved in the next two seasons.
The Honda upgrade from the last race could really end up with Red Bull getting back in the mix next year. Verstappen v Hamilton could be a tasty dual.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably its gonna be hamilton because team is playing dirty and will ask again team mate to let him pass if its will chance like that again
But vettel is better driver this season in my oppinon :)

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the probability that the car at Hemilton will break in three races in a row ???)))) And we will see the intrigue of the championship in the last race)))