Germany are OUT of the World Cup!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if we consider that bookmakers before the world Cup, put germany and brazil contenders for the title number 1, it is certainly a sensation. but Germany played badly. I agree that they do not have top forwards now. but also there is no playmaker, Ozil is not a top star that he shows in his club. generally speaking, all well-deserved, followed by sweden and mexico.

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think many of the criticisms against Germany are undeserved and very result oriented, this happens in the world cup sometimes the best teams can get unlucky and are eliminated earlier.
But did Germany play really bad? I don't think so, according to the stats they were still the team that created the most attacks, I didn't watch the game against Mexico but against Sweden and Korea they dominated the games completely, they just couldn't score.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the melancholy Germany

in this cup of Russia. the melancholy Germany thought that by having been champion in Brazil 4 years ago, would be again champion and ended up finishing the first phase in a key that had Mexico, South Korea and Sweden in last place. lacked respect for adversaries.

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was no surprise to me, seemed like an uncoordinated Germany, quite different from 2014.

Bye, Bye ...

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
amazing ....! eliminated Germany of the world cup ... that shows that in football anything can happen ... even the biggest lose in the hands of the weakest ..!

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been rooting for Mexico although USA is my squad. I was really nervous yesterday after Mexico conceded 3 goals in the 2nd half. That would've been a huge collapse. There's so much crying in futbol...I couldn't help myself but to shed a tear when they advanced.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me it was a surprise. Previously, I considered the German team one of the favorites.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was shocked Korea won.

I just wish Korea did better against Mexico or Sweden earlier in the tournament.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany dropped out, it is the biggest surprise of the entire championship, I think the Germans will remember this for a long time. Nobody expected this, because their group was average, but it was football, a little bad game was a bit lucky and the epilogue back to Germany.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this team is the worst german team ever. How they played against South Korea...shame.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
36287649_2076536212666919_3698993777126408192_n.jpg

Bingo

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who knows what happened to Germany ???

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the biggest surprise of the first round. By far... Germany out loosing to México and South Korea... Wow...

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arrogance leads to failure. ;)

Reus, interviewed after the Mexico game, asked why he did not start: "coach told me it's going to be a long tournament and we better save some of my stamina for later stages". :burnout:

So Mr. Loew thought, he didnt have to send all of his best players vs Mexico. Fortunately, Mexico made him pay. :top: