RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Rodez against all the odds scored 2 goals and beat to one's own surprise Auxerre!
Rodez Auxerre2 0 coeff[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Moreover, Rodez did the quickest score in Round 1, at the first minute!
Something made their day and they stood up to the opponent (possesion 28% vs 72%)!:hmmmm2:
Never give up!:damnmate:
Rodez Auxerre2 0 stat

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Round 2_Calendar

Meantime, you can find calendar of matches in the scope of Round 2:
Round 2 calendar

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Scoretable after 9th round

Scoretable 9

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have considered to commence this thread to keep track for the teams from the second ranking French championship called League 2. I am going to update this thread with info about rounds results, statictics and score table. Let's get started!

No updates since october ... Therefore you arent even intrested in Ligue 2 anymore right :hmmmm2:
But then again you are loyaler now so it is not surprising at all :rolleyes:

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No updates since october ... Therefore you arent even intrested in Ligue 2 anymore right :hmmmm2:
But then again you are loyaler now so it is not surprising at all :rolleyes:
Nice to see someone interesting in this still for...
It's not so. I am following this League but didn't manage to post updates yet on the matter herein becasue almost using few entrances / laptop/desktop to process any data with this League and even now I am typing from other place where I don't have my data processed/collected.
I will think how to proceed with this..
No worry...;)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
French League 2 abandoned

That's the way it is:

"The 2019/20 season of professional sport, notably football, won't be able to return either," Prime Minister Edouard Philippe said, speaking in Parliament about the country's latest measures during the COVID-19 pandemic. French League (LFP) announced that the final standings would be based on a points-per game ratio. The decision means that Paris Saint-Germain have been declared Ligue 1 champions for the third consecutive year, and Lorient have been crowned Ligue 2 champions and will be promoted to the top division with second-place Lens. Meanwhile Amiens and Toulouse have been relegated to Ligue 2.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
League score table

It is what it is
Screenshot 1

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Round 1

We are starting 20/21.
Let' go!

Screenshot 2

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Toulouse FC @ Dunkerque USL

The 2020/2021 league was started from interesting and unusual match where Toulouse FC relegated to League 2 met with Dunkerque USL promoted to the second tier.

What we can say remarkable about "The Violets"?
The club has served as a springboard for several players, most notably the World Cup-winning goalkeeper Fabien Barthez and international striker André-Pierre Gignac.

What is one put in mind of The "Seasiders"?
In 1990, Belgian player Jean-Marc Bosman sought to move from RFC Liège in his home country to USL Dunkerque after his Belgian contract expired. However, RFCL demanded a transfer fee, quashing the proposed move. Bosman then sued to have this reserve system outlawed, and in 1995 he won his case before the European Court of Justice. The ECJ ruling, known ever since as the Bosman ruling, led to major structural changes in the business of European footballers' contract sales.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Toulouse FC @ Dunkerque USL

Dunkerque passed muster in the opening match.
Nicolas Bruneel made his professional debut with Dunkerque in a 1-0 win over Toulouse, scoring the only goal in his debut. It was really nice, you might want to see his goal.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Season 2020/2021 Final Standings

Screenshot 1