Forecast. Juventus - Atletico.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Inxredible match !!! Glad Juve won it & go to 1/4 !!!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus played very well, they deserved to go further. Atletico, however, played very poorly. I didn't think Juventus would dominate the game so much. Of course, it was obvious that Juventus would attack more, but atletico likes this. I think surprise is the end result, I expected 1-1 or 2-1

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very difficult match to make a forecast.

I think it's a game which starts from the draw and after that I really can't make a clear forecast on which team is the most favourable to win. I think there is a lot of draw, say 0-0 or 1-1, in ths match.

Crap and fear.....

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 was decisive, it was relentless. when everyone thinks it's impossible CR7 makes it possible. :D

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Juve goes through Ajax and City Tottenham is promising to be a very exciting semi-final. Of course, I hope that Pep will not reach anything and the Old Lady will meet in the final with Barcelona, where she will have the opportunity to make a rematch for the lost final.

Knowing that Liverpool is theoretically a better rival for the final, the more the Spaniards will be playing at home, but I would like to see a match against CR7 vs. Messi and finally, after so many years, win the coveted cup, well, how can you lose the finals?

What's better if Juventus does not fall off earlier, the Barcelona final is very likely. The Reeds can of course win against the Spaniards, but I would like Ronaldo to win and prove who is the football god (without taking Leo), winning this tournament with three teams and then no one else had any arguments about which is the number uno.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe in Juve. I consider them to be able to reach the final.
FinoAllaFine!

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe in the draw, Juve gains more force in the second game. 1x1 my guess.