Forecast. Juventus - Atletico.

K

KholodOFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
“Juventus” is strongly criticized for the slurred style of play this season, which, however, does not interfere with confidently leading in Serie A. At this time, the “bumpiness” will not work, Atletico can knock out only rush attack. It is in this vein that Juventus will certainly start the game, and if he succeeds in scoring a quick goal, he is very likely to be able to win the odds. Suppose that the winner in this confrontation will have to be determined in overtime, and even in a penalty shootout.

My bet for this match = Total goals scored in a match - less than 2.5

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a yearbook 89 and cheers Juve from the lost final against Borussia. Today we have a very difficult meeting because it is enough for Atletico to score one goal and then it will be really hard to get a promotion.

It's true that recently Juventus does not play a nice ball, but I'm counting on Ronaldo today because, as we know against the Madrid team, it has very good statistics. It is a pity that Costa fell out, because he could also pull the team forward.

I would like you to play 4-2-3-1 and not 4-3-3, because only in this setting Juve played the best of his meetings during the Allegria's term.

They say faith does wonders hehe.

Reason suggests 2: 1 and the heart says 3: 0 or 4: 1: D

He has been living this meeting for a few days and I can not wait for the evening. ForzaJuve !!

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely tough match, Atletico with good defense I think will eliminate Juventus .. And if Atletico Madrid scored a goal, Juventus need to score four goals, which is very difficult .. interesting game will definitely!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, the good match for viewing waits for us today. both teams weren't lucky with the lot. very much I hope that Juventus will score the fast goal, then the game will be even more interesting. we already saw many comebacks in Champions League, at home Juventus has every chance of the victory. but I won't predict who will leave in the next round.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico is famous of good and stability defence. In this reason Juve wouldn't score many goals. I think It will be 2:1.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This game is intresting until Atletico gets that awaygoal cause there's no way on earth that Juve (even with Ronaldo) scores 4 goals against best defense in the world :cool:

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very difficult match to make a forecast.

I think it's a game which starts from the draw and after that I really can't make a clear forecast on which team is the most favourable to win. I think there is a lot of draw, say 0-0 or 1-1, in ths match.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today in Turin will be hot.
Forza Juve!!!
#FinoAllaFine

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My guess is that Atletico won't lose this match.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus definitely has to win while Atletico might play from a defense!

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Juventus will win today, because they are a great team and play well in their own field! With the help of the audience, I can safely turn to the turn for them tonight! Ronaldo is still the best and will help them a lot, you will see! I can not wait! Hello to all lovers of Juve!

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
“Juventus” is strongly criticized for the slurred style of play this season, which, however, does not interfere with confidently leading in Serie A. At this time, the “bumpiness” will not work, Atletico can knock out only rush attack. It is in this vein that Juventus will certainly start the game, and if he succeeds in scoring a quick goal, he is very likely to be able to win the odds. Suppose that the winner in this confrontation will have to be determined in overtime, and even in a penalty shootout.

My bet for this match = Total goals scored in a match - less than 2.5
it will be a draw....................................1-1:icon_bigs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Atlético wins. They margin of 2 goals they show good football, they deserve to go on!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Obviously Ronaldo did it again

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think ronaldo scores and juventus win ;)

I already love you for this entry: D, but the heart was right and hat-trick CR7. I love this game hehe.

What an emotion, let alone in Turin.:D

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
R7 turned the tide today, Good game.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty weird that Atletico de Madrid lose that way.

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well done for Juventus, sorry for Atlético de Madrid, i think atlético is a big team, but cr7 made a big game, congratulations for him and Juventus, i hope fc Barcelona win tomorrow, :D:D:D:D

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not expect such a game from Juventus.Ronaldo proves once again that love and passion for his work make a man a superhero.Ronaldo you are the best!!!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to the team for the comeback! It was a pure thrill!
Thanks to everyone who supported the team and believed to the end!
#FINOALLAFINE

K

KholodOFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forecast. Barcelona-Lion13.03.19

Yesterday was the thirteenth post — unhappy for me — and happy for Juventus.
I'll try to make a forecast Barcelona-Lyon.

"Barcelona” - a big favorite of this match, which at home just need to beat “Lyon” ... “Only”… But is it appropriate to use such speech enhancement in the context of the fight that will take place in the European elite tournament? The Champions League, both in the past and this season, has shown that even winning a away cannot guarantee overall success. A draw - and even more so. Already in the first stage of the playoffs of the current tournament, a lot of favorites flew heads, so Barcelona should be careful.

Yes, in france, the Catalans played better and created enough scoring chances. “Lyon” answered all this with only three or four acute episodes, but is there any certainty that the next blow of Depay, Fekira or Ndombele will not fly? “Lyon” - although lower class, but in the composition of the masters he has enough. And will then be able to “Barcelona” to rebuild with the pace of walking on the mode of assault? Ernesto Valverde would prefer not to bring the situation to a critical one.

In seven games, “Lyon” against “Barcelona” - not a single victory. But there are two effective draws, each of which in the current situation would satisfy the “weavers”. True, they were mined in their field, and at a party - only surrender.
My prediction = Handicap of Barcelona -1ball.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus deservedly won, they showed that they superclub. advantage in 2 goals and the fact that many said that enough for pass is farther than it played the dirty trick with Atletico. Atletico played badly and it even anti-soccer. for Champions League it is better that Juventus passed in the next round.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, I think nobody can say that Juve didn't deserve the clear win and qualify but IMO the hosts didn't really played that great last night it's just that Atletico were just awful... Well done CR7- he said before the game that he'll score an hattrick and he did it - unbelievable how he can play at such a high level at 34 yo...

About Barcelona vs Lyon- I expect an easy win for Messi & Co., IMO the difference between the two teams is too big and Lyon can be happy with the 0-0 result from the first leg and hope that they'll be luckier than Schalke last night...