The final of the Olympics the 2018 Russia-Germany.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I found the quality of play was sadly very poor,,,a bunch of average players(who can`t play in NHL) Was hard to watch,except the last 5 mins,,,,:damnmate:

I just watched it for the first time (already knew the result though). I thought it was a great example of mistake free (almost) hockey by the Germans. The obviously more talented Russians (many of whom have been, will be, or could be stars in the NHL) never could maintain the offensive zone for extended periods. Scoring chances were few and far between, which could have made for a really boring game, but the chances came at dramatically perfect times. And I mean perfect. That was a sports movie exciting final.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia is stronger than germany! but I'm for a beautiful match! Good luck everyone!

MyJlaH

MyJlaH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The game was amazing!!! I looked at it in one breath, and 20 years later at last the Olympic Champions!

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm happy for the Russian team! The game turned out to be difficult and tense, but the guys took gold! I watched all the games of Russia at the Olympics and this game was the most difficult for the team. Koshechkin goalkeeper super!

MyJlaH

MyJlaH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And for whom? Just to Russia was biased, and a proof that for Russia, they sang the national anthem themselves live!!

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A win is a win. But for Russia? Hockey players have shown character and as always must to do - won. But the country didn't even give them a flag. What they protected? Just your own image. Victory for themselves.
The flag is not allowed by the IOC!! Did you see how the Russian hockey players and spectators in the stands sang the national anthem of Russia when the IOC flag was raised? Everyone knew that this hockey players of Russia! They turned out to be the best to date! Now many envy this victory and try to offend without a reason. The world should adequately accept the victory of Russian hockey players and not act stupidly.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A win is a win. But for Russia? Hockey players have shown character and as always must to do - won. But the country didn't even give them a flag. What they protected? Just your own image. Victory for themselves.
everybody knows it's Russia, so no need to bow to the policy

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No policy! I don't climb into the mud. Just spoke out of resentment, ignored the years of training of many athletes who trained and lived victories.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

These statements you do not climb into politics? For the people of Russia it is clear that they defended the honor and dignity of our country. and the whole world is clear, except for you, that they were hockey players of Russia.

H

Haremhab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to russia, but i am also proud, the german Players played a great tournament. But then, the german game is Football, or as the americans say, Soccer. I think even brasil has realised that (sorry, but i´m still celebrating our 7 to 1 in 2014 semi-final, it was our best game ever)

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was one of the best finals.The Germans on the game looked better ,but a miracle happened and Russia leveled the score and won.Congratulations to the Russian hockey team on winning the Olympics!

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia is better than germany i think

Rusia will be the winner