Final match Croatia - France

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came here to wish good luck to the friends of Croatia.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expect a safe win in France, Croatia is an average team that was unbelievably fortunate to come to the finals. They could easily turn against Denmark, it was a lottery penalties. And in the quarter finals to the weak Russia, which in that passive game also got on penalties powerful Spain, to play now fifty games I would probably now Spain win 49 but that's when someone is not lucky.

I am very sorry that this match did not match Croatia Spain and I wonder how many goals I would have won in Croatia. So Croatia is coming to the final and not knowing how, an average team that has escaped Brazil, Spain, Belgium, and even Germany, etc. So that we are the rest of the defeated Spain France in the finals, which would be much more interesting to watch, so surely to play on the French from the ace in the back, although there will surely be no big quota.:D
Ahahahaha Not know how they came in final? Just look stats and games in group phase.Jealousy will kill you my friend :D

Last edited:
C

cachic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
france will win because it is the only African team remaining in the world championship:D:D:D

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I expect a safe win in France, Croatia is an average team that was unbelievably fortunate to come to the finals. They could easily turn against Denmark, it was a lottery penalties. And in the quarter finals to the weak Russia, which in that passive game also got on penalties powerful Spain, to play now fifty games I would probably now Spain win 49 but that's when someone is not lucky.

I am very sorry that this match did not match Croatia Spain and I wonder how many goals I would have won in Croatia. So Croatia is coming to the final and not knowing how, an average team that has escaped Brazil, Spain, Belgium, and even Germany, etc. So that we are the rest of the defeated Spain France in the finals, which would be much more interesting to watch, so surely to play on the French from the ace in the back, although there will surely be no big quota.:D
Debilu idi cuvaj ovce

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now like the look of Croatia lack two or three of the major players, which makes their work even more difficult against a very classy team of France, but it is final, it will be interesting :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like both teams ,I want to watch a game full of goals and excitement! I watched all the matches but I really want Croatia to make it happen. Good luck!!!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's see if the best man wins...

ms_attack

ms_attack

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Although France has the better individual players and is also quite compact as a team, but I hope Croatia wins tomorrow because you have never been world champion and it is a very small country.

France is a high favorite, but I think that if Croatia is without a goal for a long time and someday makes it 1-0, anything is possible.

So good luck tomorrow for croatia.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately France will be the champion again.Croatia showed a strong football but France has a more classic team.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia will be the champion !!!

Nikita Dubinkin

Nikita Dubinkin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Expect winning of Crotia, because they are very strong team on this tournament, Modric is a golden player!

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France is the favorite and most believe that they will win.I will support Croatia and I hope that Croatia will become a champion.In any case, we will have a great final.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congrats on the victory to France, they were clearly the better team. Of the 2 teams I would of preferred Croatia to win but did not care either way. One of the most anti climatic finals I have ever seen. But congrats on your 2nd world up title.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatia worthily fought in the final,I want to congratulate the users of this forum from Croatia with silver, you have a very strong team that can be proud of!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate to Croatia played well and got its best position (2nd) at World Cups. :) Well done France, they deserved the trophy.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations France , the world football cup is yours !!!!

Both teams tried really hard , but at the end the French I think deserved more to win , they had more chances to score and they were more aggressive imo , they have some very good players . Ofcourse Crotia had many awesome results during this mundial , sth all will remember for sure .

One more time , Congrats France ,world champion :) (what a heavy rain at the end , wow , I thought at first they had only one umbrella for Putin :D in 4 years in Katar , it will be in winter time ??? I cannot imagine it , lets give some positive energy , I wish and hope it will be one of the best mundials ever :) )

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congrats France, but somehow also very pity for Croatia. Very sympathic team.
Also the president of them appears very sympathic. I liked how she hugged everyone and being so emotional.
But Putin made really a faux-pas again when it started to rain so much.

They put an umbrella over him, but he didn't offer it further to the others.
Especially not to Grabar-Kitarović as a woman. He is just no gentleman in my opinion.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First time the Croatia sent in the game, France '' found '' two goals. Now in the second half I thought that Croatia was a bit tired and France took advantage of that.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatia did more to deserve the victory but the football is that way the one that scores more, a very unfair result for the match that I saw

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to France ! Many immigrants on the team, great players, deserved the title.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to French Team,they are be better and deserve world champ title.Bravo France.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Congrats to France and Croatia. It was a wonderful final. Both teams deserve to become world champions but unfortunately there can only be one world champion. Congrats to France. Croatia can be proud of there team.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia played well, but their mistakes were crucial.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the French with a victory. Excellent team of young decent champions. The most important thing for us is the Russians, that everyone understood that we are a normal country and we can hold events of such a high level, there was not one dissatisfied. What terrible articles were written in foreign media about our country, especially English and American, but time has put everything in its place. Thank you all and good luck