Ajmoooooooooooo :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's going to be a very good final I hope Croatia will be the champion.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for Croatia. But I think France will win. I hope Modric and Rakitic are on a great day, only then will Croatia have a chance.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia shows great results. So I can’t be sure that France will win but I root for France

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I predict that Croatia will score at least one goal again. So, France must play really well to win the trophy. It will be a tough match for both of them and probably the score will go to 2-3 goals.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Who would have thought that the final of the world cup could be between Croatia and France ... that's the beauty of this sport ... once again I reaffirm that it has been a world cup full of surprises ... France it's the favorite ... we'll see if he succeeds ...!

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France will become the champion, Belgium will take 3rd place

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your team is great fellows, luck is on the side of the strongest. I will be rooting for Croatia and more than confident they will take the World Cup.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have my bet made,,,,viva la France!! $$$ Woot! :five:

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Croatia wins I will be only happy, and it will be a shock))

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are not just great football players,they are also good singers :D
In this clip that millionaires sing about love for one region in Croatia and comeback to homeland,because outside it is not good like home and name of song is ( It is not all in the money ) :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeTe97ok6o

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be France they play with passion and team work it will definitely be a great match without a doubt

R

Rounder646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be cheering for Croatia ! Perisic really came alive in the 2nd half vs England. He will need to play well again and help Modric to give Croatia a chance. I think France is heavily favored but this has been a crazy world cup but who knows ! GO CROATIA !

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatia has already done a lot-it has written itself in the history of football, but I'm not sure that they have enough strength, 3 games of 120 minutes. France will be fresh and win. and the composition of France is stronger, the only thing I do not understand why Olivier Giroux is always in the starting lineup. generally, I think a fairy tale Croatia will end. and France will confirm its status as the world Cup favorite.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expect a safe win in France, Croatia is an average team that was unbelievably fortunate to come to the finals. They could easily turn against Denmark, it was a lottery penalties. And in the quarter finals to the weak Russia, which in that passive game also got on penalties powerful Spain, to play now fifty games I would probably now Spain win 49 but that's when someone is not lucky.

I am very sorry that this match did not match Croatia Spain and I wonder how many goals I would have won in Croatia. So Croatia is coming to the final and not knowing how, an average team that has escaped Brazil, Spain, Belgium, and even Germany, etc. So that we are the rest of the defeated Spain France in the finals, which would be much more interesting to watch, so surely to play on the French from the ace in the back, although there will surely be no big quota.:D

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think France has a slight advantage but to be honest I wouldn't bet in this game, anything can happen, there hasn't been any clear favorite in this world cup imo.
I will be cheering for Croatia!

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think croatia has a change.. they played 3 overtimes and have a day less to rest. also they have a much older team.. but i am hoping for a nice game.. maybe with overtime .. 1-1 in regular and dembele with the 2-1 winner for france!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an exciting sight. I will "support" Croatia. But today the French team is a very strong team. I think that the French will win with the score 2x0 in the main time of the match.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not writing this for the evil fans of Croatia, but unfortunately your team has no chance against France, but I'll be glad if I'm wrong!

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
We are proud to be in the final game. My country is small and we are big surprise for football world. So, go Croatiaaaaaaaaa:):)

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It will be a very interesting match. I will not be rooting for any team, I'll be rooting for a beautiful football game full of goals, red cards and penalties, as well as OZ> 1.5

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia will have it very difficult because with the three prorrogras that have practically played a game more than the French and those 90 extra minutes weigh heavily in a final, but against all odds I have faith and I bet all my money to the Croats

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France is a hard team to like, especially in the semi final game.
Matuidi dives getting rewarded with 2 yellow cards against Belgium and acting hurt non stop to waste time. Then Mbappé dribbling out the ball to waste more time when it was Belgium throw in? Maybe it is part of the game, but I cannot cheer for a classless team like France.

Go Croatia !!