The FIFA World Cup is coming, what is your favorite team?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today there is no such team about which we can say that the favorite of the tournament, maybe france will be able to go far, well, brazil by tradition

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Belgium has a great chance of taking the title in this cup.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The thing is, the World Cup is always a holiday for me. I can watch any team's matches in this tournament, but I especially like to support the German national team. It doesn't matter if she wins the World Cup or drops out of the group, I will always remain a loyal fan. Whoever wins the World Cup will still be a month of good mood, joy and emotions.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I am from Croatia my favorite team is, of course, Croatia, but unfortunately I do not have high hopes that we will achieve a good result at the upcoming World Cup. To your listed competitive teams I would also mention Belgium, Portugal and Denmark. I think Denmark could be a surprise to many for the upcoming World Cup, although their good result would not surprise me because I am aware of their qualities.

I'm sure Canada won't be embarrassed at all. You have a realistic chance of passing the group stage. I consider Belgium to be the favorite of the group. The fight for second place, ie the passage of the group stage, I believe could be between Canada and Croatia. I think that the match between Canada and Croatia will be crucial for you and for us. I wish you luck, or do I? ;)
I hope neither of our teams is embarrassed by the end of things, but I assume only one team advances from the group. I see the match between canada and Croatia is on November 27 at 11:00 AM EST. Too bad that it's a morning contest. If it was in the evening, I'd down a few beers and start up with some footy chants. :)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been rooting for one national team for five FIFA World Cups. This is the sixth World Cup in Qatar for me and I'm still for Argentina. Years pass, but nothing changes.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many good teams there. England, France, Germany, Italy they have a shot for the title. Spain and Argentina may also be a thought opponent.

My country where I was born didn't make it but I think one of this may win.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Since my country didn't qualify this year, I'm looking forward to seeing it without emotional attachment. I'm going to support and cheer for Poland.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Since Italia are not there i`ll go with France!

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The USA ladies team, the men's team is merged', caca, etc. lol

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. My favorite team is Ukraine, but last game to enter the World Cup was lossed, against Wales.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My team is not going again, lol. It's been a while.

My tip is Argentina, they are on sensational form at the moment.

Denmark are also ones to watch, I already have an each way bet at 20-1, great odds for one of the form teams in Europe.

Yep Denmark is a good bet (y)

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was a great football fan in since im 6 years old. I was alot of games especially the games from my home country. In the last years im not more interest in these game. Alots of aspects are loosing the beauty of the game. Mostly i hated the financial aspect. A sign of it is the next wm. The host of the games are a land were some normal culture things are not in my opinion. So i think there are some teams to have a good chance to win this pot. The teams with the best team spirit has the best chance, because the teams are nearly close in the strength of the teams.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunatelly Hungary wont participate in this tournament. Our team can make miracles like defeating England twice in a row, or playing draw with Germany, but hungarian team is always unlucky in World Cup Qualifiers. European teams are very strong.
So I will root for Brasil like always since 1994. :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this championship, I have one interest, is there a gay daredevil who will raise the LGBT flag? Then he will have fun in their prison.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not be particularly rooting, but I will look at France, England and Brazil with interest. Well, Group H should be interesting and productive.

A

ashwinvjadhav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Canada. Might not win it, but should give everyone in their group a run for their money.

A

ashwinvjadhav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Canada!!! 🇨🇦… finally we can show the world what our soccer teams can do. We have a chance 🙏🏻 🤞🏻- it will be fun no matter what the outcome. 🥳
YES!! Go Canada!