The FIFA World Cup is coming, what is your favorite team?

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ever since I was little my favorite team has always been England But there are many competitive teams like france Spain germany argentina brazil and others, what is your favorite team or what do you think will be a surprise in the FIFA World Cup:D

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
canada, of course!

They've finally qualified again for the first time since 1986. Who cares if their odds of winning it all is about 25,000 to 1? (And I'm not kidding!) I guess they're sort of like the Jamaican Bobsled Team that showed up for the 1988 winter Olympics when I lived in Calgary. It made the event more fun.

Hopefully Canada won't be (too) embarrassed and can win a match or two.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Ever since I was little my favorite team has always been England But there are many competitive teams like France Spain Germany Argentina Brazil and others, what is your favorite team or what do you think will be a surprise in the FIFA World Cup:D

Since I am from Croatia my favorite team is, of course, Croatia, but unfortunately I do not have high hopes that we will achieve a good result at the upcoming World Cup. To your listed competitive teams I would also mention Belgium, portugal and Denmark. I think Denmark could be a surprise to many for the upcoming World Cup, although their good result would not surprise me because I am aware of their qualities.

Canada, of course!

They've finally qualified again for the first time since 1986. Who cares if their odds of winning it all is about 25,000 to 1? (And I'm not kidding!) I guess they're sort of like the Jamaican Bobsled Team that showed up for the 1988 winter Olympics when I lived in Calgary. It made the event more fun.

Hopefully Canada won't be (too) embarrassed and can win a match or two.

I'm sure Canada won't be embarrassed at all. You have a realistic chance of passing the group stage. I consider Belgium to be the favorite of the group. The fight for second place, ie the passage of the group stage, I believe could be between Canada and Croatia. I think that the match between Canada and Croatia will be crucial for you and for us. I wish you luck, or do I? ;)

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am looking forward to Canada scoring its first goal in the finals. I expect to see at least a tie in the group stage. A win in the group stage early, and I will begin to dream of passing to the knockout.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
USA vs Iran in the middle-east is also going to be intresting (for wrong reasons) ...

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ever since I was little my favorite team has always been England But there are many competitive teams like France Spain Germany Argentina Brazil and others, what is your favorite team or what do you think will be a surprise in the FIFA World Cup:D

I'm Brazilian and of course I'll be rooting for my country, in this cup Brazil has a crop of good players, especially those who play in Europe, but I recognize that there are other good teams, may the best team win.:)

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Brazil team
, without a doubt, looking forward to my one more cup

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not support this years world cup due to it taking place in Qatar and all the things you read and hear about it.

FIFA is so corrupt.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Brazil wins...however, i think France is the favorite....

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
unfortunately my favourite Ukraine lost today in the playoffs vs. Wales. So I go for Germany

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I sincerely wish we had a world champion from outside Europe this year .. ideally it would be a world champion for the first time but this is almost impossible ... an AFRICAN team WHY NOT ? maybe Senegal: D

M

melbru88888

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ghana its 1 of the last teams than play white onor and heart

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I would have pushed for Italy, but they didn’t make it to the World Cup.
Brazil or France are considered the most likely but I hope there will be a good little surprise team as well (Portugal?).

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My team to win the world cup is Brazil, but I think the real favorite to win is France

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I don't know if to say my favorite team, but it is the number one candidate I joined to win, Brazil

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Canada!!! 🇨🇦… finally we can show the world what our soccer teams can do. We have a chance 🙏🏻 🤞🏻- it will be fun no matter what the outcome. 🥳

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think England reach the final, France is one team that has been drawing attention, other teams can surprise like Senegal and Uruguay, I'm rooting for Brazil to reach the Final, because I'm actually in Brazil and going through the phase there are more parties, but if I were in England, or France, or Romania.... I would always root for the home team..... =D.... parties parties and parties....

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina is the great candidate. He is the champion of America and he beat the European champion 3a0. I think that France, England and Belgium are the only ones who can fight for the title.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me ,there is no favorite when it comes ,to the world cup ,there are several strong teams at least,there are 6 teams among the favorites and we should not be surprised.

P

Peteb0065

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I am from the UK well South London so defiantly an england fan.

But been honest we only have a slight chance and dont think its best to look past the old guard of Brazil or Germany to win the cup in Qatar.

Lets hope england can perform.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite team Brazil. It was my first WCup in 2002 what i watch))) From that days im love it)))

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My team is not going again, lol. It's been a while.

My tip is Argentina, they are on sensational form at the moment.

Denmark are also ones to watch, I already have an each way bet at 20-1, great odds for one of the form teams in Europe.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
USA probably won’t win the cup but I will be rooting for them as far as they go.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is this world cup will be good in terms of teams like Argentina and Portugal, the best in the world will say goodbye, I will give Argentina a lot of strength for Leo Messi, and his teammates