najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
They avoided Croatia and Brazil, good thinking, they got Morocco
You are totally right Vlad, the spaniards turned out to be so wrong in their calculations and yes, some of the best football nations are out already which is very unfortunate especially germany that I love watching. I might be wrong, but I think your coach is not that good this time..

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
VIVE LE MAROC (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Congratulations to morocco
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The goalkepper was briliant

Marokko - Spanien 3:0 after penalty​

387419819-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦
It was not easy for Morocco to win this match, but it beat Spain well and deservedly. It definitely deserved to qualify for the quarter-finals.
Moroccans will celebrate today, all the streets of Morocco are vibrating with Moroccan celebration and joy.
Many thanks to the players of the Moroccan national team and coach.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Today, the Moroccan national team again made a sensation at this World Cup. The team showed a very cool game and responsibly approached the execution of the penalty shootout. Undoubtedly, the Moroccan national team deserved this victory. Congratulations to all Moroccans on such a wonderful event

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Has anyone seen Portugal:Switzerland? I missed it cause of work..but F U C K INHELL!! 6:1
Marocco better watch out. Still rooting for Marocco ;)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.What a dramatic match that Spain vs Morocco was.It seemed that the game was in Rabat or Casablanca and not in Qatar.The atmosphere was amazing.Morocco can become the first African national team that reaches the semifinals in a World Cup if they beat Portugal on Saturday.All the players from Morocco were lions on the pitch.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
who are or were your favorite players and Coaches
Players :Arjen Robben and Thomas Müller
arjen_robben_fc_bayern_munchen_.jpeg

Coaches: Pep Guardiola and Jupp Heynckes
65-Bambi-Verleihung-in-Berlin-Verleihung.jpg

Club: FC Bayern München
viertel-102~2400x1350

Last edited:
Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I'm partly Spaniard but you deserve it 100%
Spain showed a horrific performance
No my friend, both teams played well, Spain did a great show and Morocco too, both of them have a strong defense, as the defense did not leave the opportunity to attack as we saw. I think the two teams are equal in terms of skill and strength, as they put in an impressive display, it's just the goalkeepers and the penalty kicks decided the match in the end.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No my friend, both teams played well, Spain did a great show and Morocco too, both of them have a strong defense, as the defense did not leave the opportunity to attack as we saw. I think the two teams are equal in terms of skill and strength, as they put in an impressive display, it's just the goalkeepers and the penalty kicks decided the match in the end.
Finally , Spain have good result only with Costa-Rica, while play of Spain is okay. Seems, football continues to develop, and this is best World Cup by performance and form of teams.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
6:1... look like Germany 7:1 brazil (my badest day in 2014). And today again, two strong teams but so different numbers in result without legend CR7...im shocking

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Marocco was supposed to be no match for Spain.
They played a good tactic and it paid off. Spain had no ideas whatsoever. only ball posession as always.
I love the country of my abuela but c'mon stay realistic. Spain's performance was terrible.
no need to be humble, you clearly where the better team :)
Good Luck in the quarter finals

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Finally , Spain have good result only with Costa-Rica, while play of Spain is okay. Seems, football continues to develop, and this is best World Cup by performance and form of teams.
It's like with our favorite poker. Now everyone knows the basics of tactics and strategy, and there are more strong players every day)

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Spain lacks efficiency, possession without goal attitude. Morocco deserved it. But against Portugal I don't believe it.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The least worst won, what a horrible game.
Spain is better Morocco in football, they are just highly motivated for this match.
Morocco won't win 6 out of 10 matches, they sat on the defensive this one.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain is better Morocco in football, they are just highly motivated for this match.
Morocco won't win 6 out of 10 matches, they sat on the defensive this one.
If they play 10 matches, I'm not sure if Spain would score a single goal

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England vs france your predictions m? I think France should beat easy england team.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Yesterday we has a fantastic show by Portugal while Switzerland was a mess.I really thought it was going to be a tough game but it turned out to be an easy one.Congratulations to Ramos both on the great performance and the hat-trick(Cristiano Ronaldo was not missed at all).

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are totally right Vlad, the spaniards turned out to be so wrong in their calculations and yes, some of the best football nations are out already which is very unfortunate especially Germany that I love watching. I might be wrong, but I think your coach is not that good this time..
To be honest I'm not very familiar with Spanish football. I prefer to watch Italian Serie A, English Premier League or German Bundesliga. I think that last time when I've seen a match from Spanish Liga, Ronaldinho was on the pitch. So I don't know what alternatives would had their coach.