F1 2018? Ferrari or Mercedes?

D

dafilastyle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With all my heart I'm rooting for Ferarri for the last 21 years. This year I hope Vettel will do everything possible for the team to take the title in 2018

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it looks like Mercedes still has the quicker car..... as long as it's not travelling behind another car!!

they seem to have a serious issue with everything overheating when traveling behind other cars which Ferrari don't seem to be having so it could be an interesting season ahead.

the first race was quite boring with the lack of overtaking and it would of been Hamilton's race if vettel didn't get that virtual safety car to come in for his pit stop to gain some time vs Hamilton's pit stop

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't care whether is it mercedes or ferrari or even red bull :D

But has anyone from here went to F1 GP ....

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure more exciting season will be the 2018, and I hope that more teams will have a chance to win the race. I think of McLaren, Haas Ferrari, Red Bull, perhaps Renault's possible win.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday's qualifying shown that Mercedes is faster than Ferrari the difference is still too high 0.664. Ferrari had luck in Sunday's race.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
What kind of Mercedes?
An A class of course.

Images206
Saturday's qualifying shown that Mercedes is faster than Ferrari the difference is still too high 0.664. Ferrari had luck in Sunday's race.
You can't go by qualifying times, the engines are programmed for max HP unlike in a race set up. The engines wouldn't last a whole race in qualifying set up.

Last edited:
C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton's Mercedes still looks to be a step ahead,
though Ferrari could nick the constructors if Bottas continues to under perform.
Red Bull are still a clear third.

More interesting is the fight for fourth which could be almost anyone's.
ferrari customer power and Renault power, even Mcclaren can all be in the fight.
Just a shame there still aren't any competitive japanese power units in this formula.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ferrari will always be the most iconic

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is one of the most exciting seasons of the last few years. I'm hoping more teams will have a chance to win the race. Unfortunately, the first race we could not see too much overtaking, I hope this will change.
Ferrari or Mercedes? if I have to choose, Ferrari

Last edited:
S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi to all. Sure that Hamilton will win

on the other hand, why do you think, that Ferrari has nothing to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow a Honda coming fourth.

Anything could happen, can't make any predictions,
except perhaps Sauber ending bottom despite having picked up a commendable 2 points already.
And McLaren not holding on to that third place much longer, although it shows they are certainly in the fight for fourth.

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Redbull fan, so I hope everything will go better for them than in Bahrain. I think the tentative of Verstappen to overtake Hamilton shows that they have a good enough car to be in contention for the podium, although it looks like Ferrari are in a good place at the moment. I'm really looking forward to this week-end, to see how it develops.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it was more interesting to watch F1 several years ago. And now it's just the show

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The different design differently worked on different routes. For example, in Monaco and Hungary the car of "Mercedes" which is not calculated for narrow twisting routes could not make Scuderia of any competition. But on high-speed routes of Canada and Silverstone "silver arrows" flew to the purpose with the increased speed. The main thing not to forget that during a hybrid era motors govern Formula One. And you will not see their force on the presentation.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am happy that Ferrari is able to compete against a Mercedes.

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
M.Schumaher is my favorit for all time and ferrari!

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ferrari looking good after the qualifying, a third win in a row for Vettel ?
Personally I would love to see Raikkonen or Bottas win !

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, F1 takes place in Sochi. Would you like to attend it?)