Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I still want to see Leipzig and Salzburg going against each other...

Red Bull (semi)final would be intresting ...

Zyuks

Zyuks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe RB Leipzig will show us a good football

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I still want to see Leipzig and Salzburg going against each other...

Red Bull (semi)final would be intresting ...
Yeah!!!But it seems to me this is a legal precedent that one financial backer supports two teams. If this will happen it will be under loop in UEFA.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course CSKA Moscow is not a favorite in this match but I'm sure that without a fight they will not give up the position, there is already nothing to lose to show their good game in defense. We hope that CSKA Moscow will be able to repeat its success.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with everyone that the League this year will be interesting.
I think the semi-final will be Leipzig, Arsenal, Atlético and Lazio, and wins the league Athletic.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with everyone that the League this year will be interesting.
I think the semi-final will be Leipzig, Arsenal, Atlético and Lazio, and wins the league Athletic.
Almost agree with you but i have doubts in regard of Lazio. Let's come back to prediction on the eve of quarter-final after its local championship rounds.

A

ass707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that CSKA will lose to Arsenal

Zyuks

Zyuks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is little chance for the two RBs to come to the final

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost agree with you but i have doubts in regard of Lazio. Let's come back to prediction on the eve of quarter-final after its local championship rounds.
at me not doubts concerning Lazio, I they think will leave in the following stage of a cup. anyway, I prefer to see the attacking team.
for me Leipzig and Marseille aren't clear, both teams are slightly not stable therefore 50/50.
Atletico and Arsenal have to prove the status of the strongest that only on advantage for an European League. though I will support CSKA, against the Arsenal)).

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday was an interesting match. I liked the game, Arsenal against CSKA. I enjoyed watching.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Marseille is probably the only home team in the second leg who have a decent chance to make it to the semifinals as they only need to win 1:0 to send the match into extra-time while Sporting, CSKA and Salzburg need to score 2-3 goals or more ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sorry for the late, predicting results is a thankless job especially after first 1/4 round played but anyway i want to give voice to my forecast for the teams next round promoted.
These are Leipzig (after 1-0 at home nothing is guaranteed yet), Arsenal (no doubt about it), Atletico (a priori), Salzburg (it will be hard-pressed to get through Romans after 2-4, let's see).

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Arsenal,Atletico,Marseille and Lazio will advance to next round. Atletico or Marseille to win it all.
Only missed Lazio( happy that i missed:D) forza roma
IMHO Marseille will not be promoted to the next round. Leipzig is strong motivated team and one more reason counts if favor of them that Red Bull give them wings!)
:ciao::thefingerI told you so.

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Marseille , Arsenal, Atletico and Lazio will be win .. My favorite team is Arsenal :cheers:

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see Atlético - Arsenal in the finals! I am sure that Arsenal or Atlético will win this year's Europa League!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sorry for the late, predicting results is a thankless job especially after first 1/4 round played but anyway i want to give voice to my forecast for the teams next round promoted.
These are Leipzig (after 1-0 at home nothing is guaranteed yet), Arsenal (no doubt about it), Atletico (a priori), Salzburg (it will be hard-pressed to get through Romans after 2-4, let's see).
I was wrong only with Marsel. The Germans fought desperately...alas!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to see Atlético - Arsenal in the finals! I am sure that Arsenal or Atlético will win this year's Europa League!
Marsel can be promoted to the final and at home they can win easy...Please remember, the final will take place in Lyon.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today semi-finals. if in match, the Marseille-- Salzburg favorite Marseille the match Arsenal--Atletico for me unpredictable. Atlético Madrid now looks like a more powerful team, but winning the Europa League will give Arsenal a ticket to the Champions League, and Arsenal will allow Wenger to take a significant trophy in the last season with Arsenal. in General, both teams are motivated and I expect a bright game and a lot of goals.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Arsenal have themselves to blame if they can't get (big) win here now specially as Atletico's RB somehow collected 2 yellow cards inside first 10 minutes ...