RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi all! I have not seen such interesting matches in this tournament at this stage for a long time. Wouldn't you think?

League Europe

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The matches will be interesting. I would love to see.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, the European League became an interesting tournament not that earlier, at least in late stages. Atlético Madrid and Arsenal the main favourites and that well they are motivated on a victory in a tournament. especially it is important to the Arsenal to get to a Champions League.
I will support CSKA, it isn't necessary to dream of pass to a semi-final, but I hope for a good game and spectacular matches.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes, the European League became an interesting tournament not that earlier, at least in late stages. Atlético Madrid and Arsenal the main favourites and that well they are motivated on a victory in a tournament. especially it is important to the Arsenal to get to a Champions League.
I will support CSKA, it isn't necessary to dream of pass to a semi-final, but I hope for a good game and spectacular matches.
Frankly speaking, i didn't expect that CSKA make it through the 1/8 round of tournament. Lyon was strong but obviously not enough motivated.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, Lyon decided that it's done, they won on a visit 1-0. but CSKA played on a victory and reconstructed an arrangement of players and it worked. in general very few people waited for pass of CSKA. I don't wait for a miracle in matches with the Arsenal, but I hope that it won't be easy for the Arsenal.
and you whom support in an European League?

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite team is Milan. Unfortunately, Arsenal knocked down italians. With particular attitude I will look for the Red Bull Teams. It's interesting to see how far they can go. Regarding CSKA, I like Goncharenko, he did tremendous job in BATE, since that time i have been looking to him. In the end, Atletico Madrid is going to win the Europa League.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[QUOTE = RedGnom; [/QUOTE]
Zalsburg very much surprised in this European League, they didn't lose any game, including in group with Marseille, and houses outplayed them 1-0.
Leipzig passed Napoli, but in Champions Leagues could and play and leave better from group.
as for Milan, they build new team, now gathered the course and fight for hit in a Champions League, but it will be difficult to carry out a task. hope that Zalsburg will take away many forces from Lazio, can do it will help.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Strong possibilities for an Arsenal vs Atletico final.

Unfortunately the team I support -Borussia Dortmund- had an utterly shitty year in Europe this season. Anyway, next year with Luka Modric in the midfield we will win the Ch.L......:cool:

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think it s an intresting draw, all of them has chances :D

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye arsenal will be going all out to win it because there is no way thy will qualify for the champions league next season in the premiership

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Strong possibilities for an Arsenal vs Atletico final.

Unfortunately the team I support -Borussia Dortmund- had an utterly shitty year in Europe this season. Anyway, next year with Luka Modric in the midfield we will win the Ch.L......:cool:
Luka Modrich in Borussia? Are you sure? Where did you get such info from?

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ye arsenal will be going all out to win it because there is no way thy will qualify for the champions league next season in the premiership
You are right but they still not enough strong to handle this mission. They need time to addopt into its play style Henrikh and Pierre-Emerick. They will not.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, of course, the most interesting at this stage will be the match between Arsenal - CSKA. I would like to see in the final Atlético - Arsenal. Although Arsenal has been playing badly in Europe for many years, I do not understand why so many years Wenger remains a coach

ms_attack

ms_attack

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me the most interesting game is RB Leipzig against Marseille, because i live in Leipzig it is my hometown. Marseille is a good opponent but i hope Leipzig goes a round on.

I think Athletico or Arsenal will win the Europa League.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
arsenal and athletic if they dont face each other for sure they will be in the final, they have more experience in such a leagues

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me the most interesting game is RB Leipzig against Marseille, because i live in Leipzig it is my hometown. Marseille is a good opponent but i hope Leipzig goes a round on.

I think Athletico or Arsenal will win the Europa League.
Red Bulls won Bayern!!!!Congrats!

ms_attack

ms_attack

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Red Bulls won Bayern!!!!Congrats!

Hey thank you. Yes it was a great game today and RB played very well.
I watched the game on tv and it was a great fun to see it.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Arsenal,Atletico,Marseille and Lazio will advance to next round. Atletico or Marseille to win it all.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Atletico fc is the big favorite as many people affirm it, but the Arsenal fc the advantage it has is the motivation that needs to win it to go to the champions league, like the Lazio fc that is in the same situation.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
IMHO Marseille will not be promoted to the next round. Leipzig is strong motivated team and one more reason counts if favor of them that Red Bull give them wings!)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the Atletico fc is the big favorite as many people affirm it, but the Arsenal fc the advantage it has is the motivation that needs to win it to go to the champions league, like the Lazio fc that is in the same situation.
I like Lazio play but they don't show consistent performance all year/season round. My best guess is that Red Bull again will give to Salzburg wings to pass through romans)

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMHO Marseille will not be promoted to the next round. Leipzig is strong motivated team and one more reason counts if favor of them that Red Bull give them wings!)
We will see. Marseille been playing great lately and as we have seen million times history meters and marseille is 999 times bigger club than red bull.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
All good matches , Arsenal vs CSKA and Atletico vs Sporting most interesting to me , I will watch and support Arsenal although CSKA is a very strong good team :)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all! I have not seen such interesting matches in this tournament at this stage for a long time. Wouldn't you think?

View attachment 187505

yes, for the Europa League, surprisingly very strong teams at this stage. I rarely watch the Europa League, but these matches also arouse great interest. And I'm looking forward to them. I think in the final we'll see Arsenal, they are worthy of the trophy.