Europa League 18/19

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rooting for rennes to win this ) they already made history hope they would go further specially after tonight )
Rennes really surprising, but ahead of a difficult return leg. Chelsea and Napoli confirm the status of favorites, I hope before the finals they will not meet.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Rennes really surprising, but ahead of a difficult return leg. Chelsea and Napoli confirm the status of favorites, I hope before the finals they will not meet.

Krasnodar also continued to surprise. Unfortunately they did it for the wrong reasons :rolleyes: - like you defend (extremely) well for 92 minutes and are minute away from moving to the next round thanks to awaygoals but then in the last min of the game you let opponents to equalize -.-

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
the dream crashed today :( but still a good performance by ben arfa ! glad to see someone of my city doing it big )

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So following teams are in QF:

Benfica
Chelsea
Valencia
Napoli
Arsenal
Frankfurt
Slavia Praha
Villarreal

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Krasnodar was a fiasco in the last seconds of extra time, it is a pity that they played worthily. Now all hope of zenith from St. Petersburg.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal has good chance to win it. I will cheer for them.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Krasnodar also continued to surprise. Unfortunately they did it for the wrong reasons :rolleyes: - like you defend (extremely) well for 92 minutes and are minute away from moving to the next round thanks to awaygoals but then in the last min of the game you let opponents to equalize -.-
Krasnodar played well, they failed only the first half in Valencia. missed the victory at the end, it's a lack of experience. Renn, too, lacked experience. I was surprised only Slavia, the rest of the results were predictable. the draw today, as I wrote, I don't want only to Chelsea and Napoli so early was found.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
EL quarterfinals:

Arsenal - Napoli
Villarreal - Valencia
Benfica - Frankfurt
Slavia - Chelsea

E: semifinals:

Arsenal/Napoli - Villarreal/Valencia
Benfica/Frankfurt - Slavia/Chelsea

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Krasnodar was a fiasco in the last seconds of extra time, it is a pity that they played worthily. Now all hope of zenith from St. Petersburg.
Krasnodar really played decently in the European league, but missed a chance to get out in 1/4 in the last minutes:(

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Napoli and Arsenal - for me the result is not predictable. Villarreal and Valencia -- I think Valencia will be in the semifinals. Benfica and Eintracht -- Benfica looks like a more experienced team. Slavia and Chelsea-of course Chelsea is favorite of the entire Europa League. expect the endgame Chelsea and Napoli ( but and Arsenal will, too, epic).

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Napoli and Arsenal - for me the result is not predictable. Villarreal and Valencia -- I think Valencia will be in the semifinals. Benfica and Eintracht -- Benfica looks like a more experienced team. Slavia and Chelsea-of course Chelsea is favorite of the entire Europa League. expect the endgame Chelsea and Napoli ( but and Arsenal will, too, epic).

I think in a quarterfinal there are no weak Teams anymore. Frankfurt is the last german contender in Europe this Season, and not Bayern, Dortmund or Schalke.
And Frankfurt kicked Teams like Marseille, Lazio or Inter out of commpetition….

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are seriously confident in the passage of Napoli, Arsenal will simply destroy them.
both Arsenal and Napoli are Champions League level clubs. Napoli has solved his problems in the Italian League (Juventus they do not catch up, and a place in the Champions League next year they will not miss) and can focus on the Europa League. and Arsenal will have a hard fight for the top 4 in the championship of England, where 4 teams will fight for places from 3 to 6. I don't think Arsenal will destroy Napoli will be an interesting game and success translate in the direction of Napoli.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I was joking, I am also for a good game, but I think Arsenal will be lucky, we will see very soon

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Europa League

Arsenal played a great game and they came back from that tough first game they had to play with 10, crazy to see that slavia praga was able to beat sevilla, they played really well in the champions league but the spanish team normally does very well in the europa league. Valencia made a last minute clutch and was able to go to the next round. We will be able to see some interesting matches.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
say I'm crazy but I think Arsenal can win the title

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal scored a great shape in the championship of England and he is able to get through Napoli, I don’t know everything can happen soon we will see.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I missed the first beat (Now it goes) :joyman: Arsenal will win.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It definitely looks going this way that we'll have 2 clubs from London fighting for that CL spot in Azerbaijan unless there's (even) more surprises in the semifinals where Chelsea goes against Frankfurt and Arsenal will play Valencia.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I apologize for the lack. As I foreshadowed Arsenal, Napoli passed easily, someone here argued a lot on this topic. Wait for the semi-finals, then we will talk

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal is most likely in the final, but will there be an English final is a big question

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the final will be Barcelona and Ajax. I want to see the winner Ajax. they play decently.