Europa League 18/19

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys, I think after the group stage more people will start to watch this tournament when teams from the Champions League are added. We make predictions gentlemen

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bate received Arsenal London. No luck Belarusians.

Sporting Lisbon goes to Spanish Villarreal.

Fenerbahce hit the Russian Zenith.

Lazio Rome vs Sevilla. Couple of death

Greek Olympiacos will play against Dinamo Kiev

French Rennes goes to the Spanish Betis.

Celtic went to Valencia.

SHAKHTER Donetsk will play against German Eintracht, who also won all 6 LE matches.

Malmo goes to London Chelsea.

Swiss Zurich will play against Italian Napoli.

The Russian Krasnodar has received in rivals the German Bayer Leverkusen.

Slavia Prague gets on Genk Malinovsky.

Rapid Vienna goes to Inter Milan.

Bruges, who flew out of the Champions League, falls on Salzburg - the Austrians won all 6 matches in the group ..

Victoria Plzen goes to Dinamo Zagreb.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal was lucky, but BATE is not:mad:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on paper : Chelsea, Arsenal and Napoli look like the main contenders for winning the Cup.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on paper : Chelsea, Arsenal and Napoli look like the main contenders for winning the Cup.

But in practice it can be different, I will not be surprised if one of them not end up winning the Cup. I would add Inter Milan and the winner of Lazio v Sevilla.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Arsenal was lucky, but BATE is not:mad:

I doubt that these few top5 league teams are lucky if they go to Russia, Turkey,Ukraine and Belarus in february :rolleyes:

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But in practice it can be different, I will not be surprised if one of them not end up winning the Cup. I would add Inter Milan and the winner of Lazio v Sevilla.
I watched as the bookies were placed in the places of possible winners and my prediction coincided with them. for Chelsea and Arsenal this is an additional opportunity not only to win the trophy, but also to qualify for the Champions League, these two English teams will be very motivated. maybe I underestimated Seville, a very experienced team in the Europa League. but I do not believe in the success of the Italian teams, although I agree that they are strong teams.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal // Chealsea // Napoli // Salzburg

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting matches are received, it will be interesting as the Champions League definitely! Will fall a lot of goals and strategy as well as look at a more advanced stage of the tournament will be even more interesting

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
matches on departure from the tournament are always unpredictable, anything can happen. history remembers winning cups less titled teams.

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good matches are coming!! But I will continue supporting the teams from portugal as I have the double citzenship (brazil - Portugal) and in Europe my good wishes go to Portugal and portuguese teams specially Porto (best campaign in the Champions League by now)!! And in Brazil nobody beats Flamengo!!!!!

Celtic went to Valencia.

SHAKHTER Donetsk will play against German Eintracht, who also won all 6 LE matches.

Bruges, who flew out of the Champions League, falls on Salzburg - the Austrians won all 6 matches in the group ..

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only care about Arsenal here, so let's go Gunners! :D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone. Soon everything will start. We do not lose interest in the second most important tournament, we share our opinions. Russian teams have every chance to go further

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi everyone. Soon everything will start. We do not lose interest in the second most important tournament, we share our opinions. Russian teams have every chance to go further

I believe Krasnodar was that lucky team who needs to play against tea, who have dominated EL in recent years - Sevilla ...
At least they have first leg at home so it's clearly intresting to see how these few top5 league teams can do in eastern-europe on cold february evening :cool:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe Krasnodar was that lucky team who needs to play against tea, who have dominated EL in recent years - Sevilla ...
At least they have first leg at home so it's clearly intresting to see how these few top5 league teams can do in eastern-europe on cold february evening :cool:
[emoji2] smiled. Cold Russian helped us in all battles, and Napoleon at Poltava broke, and the Swedes and the Germans could not stand, but this is the story. and here is football. Let's see what will happen soon

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea is in the teeth to win the Europa League

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't spend time on it,if only bets:cool: I'd rather watch the Champions League

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why write about it here that you will not waste your time

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fenerbahce will play with the St. Petersburg Zenith, given the Turkish fans and the first match after a pause, I put the Zenith with a handicap 0

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Celtic went to Valencia.

Of all this teams, in the last decade the most sucessfull teams were Chelsea with Premier League titles and one Champions League, Sevilla with 3 Europe League titles, Super Cup title and good perfomances in La Liga and Inter Milan with one Champions League and two Serie A titles.

Last edited:
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of all this teams, in the last decade the most sucessfull teams were Chelsea with Premier League titles and one Champions League, Sevilla with 3 Europe League titles, Super Cup title and good perfomances in La Liga and Inter Milan with one Champions League and two Serie A titles.
Europa League is always generous for surprises, you forgot to specify the Zenith who also took the cup and the supercup.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Zenit, but they lost Witsel and I don't know too much about the russians. I think Valencia and Leverkusen have great young players that can help them win.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Europa League is always generous for surprises, you forgot to specify the Zenith who also took the cup and the supercup.
I'm glad. what do you believe in the Russian team, I'll be rooting for them. but now they do not have proper competitive practice and it is not clear in what condition they are, so I do not believe in their long passage in the Europa League.