Europa league 16/17

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will probably take place in the UCL next season before Liverpool and Arsenal. ManUtd already passed Gunners and L'pool has 2 matches played more than Utd.
...if they manage to keep up with their schedule. In 8 last rounds Man.Utd will play against Chelsea, M.City, Arsenal and Spurs.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I expect a large victory of Leon, a Selta a victory too. Manchester and Schalke will achieve good result which will give them good chances of the second game. it is banal, but I don't wait for surprises.

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ajax - lyon
manu - celta vigo

i hope for manu and lyon in the final!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
So fair draw, that I can not believe :D Well, I will not exclude Ajax for the final, Man Utd is clear, though :p

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester and Lyon were favourites of a tournament before the playoffs. I think logically will be to see them in the final. besides I didn't pass through the Lyon championship in a Champions League and it will be heavy to Manchester to get to a top 4 in the league. it will give additional motivation for them.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Manchester will take the cup with difficulty.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yesterday Ajax largely outplayed Lyon 4-1 that for me was surprise. today the Selta - Manchester, we will look, but I don't think that there will be many heads.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I root for Manchester, but put it on the Selta, as it turned out in vain, why I thought the first match will lose.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy win from young team (ajax)... excellent

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent matches today :icon_thum:congrats: was intrigue to last seconds :cool:

Ajax- Man United final

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
saw today...Man U ...no comment.
10 VS 10

hope to say congratz special one , another title - not easy this year.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more chances against Manchester seemed to me at Lyon, but passes who has deserved - Ajax. the final-main game of season for both teams.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester will take the cup, you can not doubt it. They have the only opportunity to get into the Champions League.

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ajax is one of the biggest clubs,
and the club that has given many excellent players in the world and I hope to win this trophy.

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think United are the favourite but we struggle with aggressive teams who press well and attack in numbers.

By all accounts that's exactly what Ajax are so it could easily go wrong. It's no formality that's for sure.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be an interesting final. United favourites but their team has been struggling recently. If Ajax had a bit more experience winning big games I would back them.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax does not have a bad chance that Manchester is playing badly lately, but maybe the whole mood for this match.

D

Dimeson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MU playing bad last month and havent synergy. Without Zlatan they do nothing.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Ajax can expect anything. They can big win, and can largely lose. It will be interesting to watch today's final

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
United could be emotionally affected by events in Manchester. I feel Ajax could have another edge now.