England to win it.
Then my alarm clock went off and i woke up

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not the easiest win for the Red Devils but still 3 points in the bank. Now we've got three teams with 9 points in the groups - Italy, Netherlands and Belgium.
I unfortunately watched another match, a big victory, but not those who won:rofl:

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I unfortunately watched another match, a big victory, but not those who won:rofl:

I tried to switch between the two matches. I am happy for Denmark - they deserved to win. Beautiful goal from Christensen!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Italy and Portugal are looking like the winners of this first round!

With ITALY i agree with you but Portugal struggled in every game even with Hungary when they won on the final part of the match.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With ITALY i agree with you but Portugal struggled in every game even with Hungary when they won on the final part of the match.

They always struggle and end up winning the whole thing! Very portuguese style!

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, Belgium will be the "dark horse" in this tournament. Belgium is the favorite in the match with Portugal, but with Italy ... I think too, because the Italians at this tournament have not yet had top teams in their opponents.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
As for me, Belgium will be the "dark horse" in this tournament. Belgium is the favorite in the match with Portugal, but with Italy ... I think too, because the Italians at this tournament have not yet had top teams in their opponents.

Belgium for the win! Today I'll be supporting Denmark and austria. How about you?

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belgium for the win! Today I'll be supporting Denmark and Austria. How about you?
None of today's matches will be easy. Today I will support Denmark and Italy. I still think Italy will reach the quarterfinals. For me, the confrontation between Italy and Belgium looks more interesting, in which the Belgians will win.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolute I see the surprise in Denmark. The team unity is very strong and they can even make it to the finals. (But that wouldn't be so surprising. :hmmmm:)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Absolute I see the surprise in Denmark. The team unity is very strong and they can even make it to the finals. (But that wouldn't be so surprising. :hmmmm:)

Imo it would be surprising is some way, having in mind that one of their best players (Eriksen) is missing. But it looks that his problem made the team stronger. I like them very much.

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
denmark is a surprise package, hope that they reach the final!!!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They always struggle and end up winning the whole thing! Very portuguese style!

You're right but against Belgium defensive doesn't work this time, even if they had some chances in the second half.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would bet all my chips on the title of France.

really hope for you buddy you don't bet all you chips on FRANCE.. :eek: I still don't understand how they could loose the advantage of two goals they had in minute 80 against Swiss. :confused::confused::confused:

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
really hope for you buddy you don't bet all you chips on FRANCE.. :eek: I still don't understand how they could loose the advantage of two goals they had in minute 80 against Swiss. :confused::confused::confused:

What crazy game. For these things football still generates passions.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Nah it's never wrong "going all-in" while placing a bet and then watch it lose :cool: