EURO 2016 Predictions

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
euro 2016

Romania , a country with a history in football,he goes with the tail between the legs of the euro. I want your opinion

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
euro 2016,romania

Romania win the first match with France:))))i hope....:)))))))i think will win Germany

yes????:) ,
and who give goal from romania ?
Hagi and Gica Popescu ? who?:) :)
I see you are very optimistic:) :)

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think semifinals will be Germany, England, france and Spain. I'm a big fan of Netherland team, however they won't be participating in the event, that's a pity for sure. I will be rooting for Germany then.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe is time for ENGLAND. Kane & Vardy is great at front

Britain has traditionally been strong in qualifying. But in the final part usually it plays poorly. I am for the final Spain-Germany. This is the strongest team right now. But the owners of the championship could also surprise.

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in England we have a very inept manage in Woy Hodgeson, he's bloody useless. How he picks James Milner is beyond me. As a United fan Englands hopes and prayers are for our boy wonder Marcus Rashford. The most exciting player to come to the fore in this generation. Started the season in the under 21's at United, through injuries was put onto the bench, was thrusted into the game when Martial injured himself in the warm up. He's got a very short career, but he's scored in Europa League, Premiership and FA cup and an International friendly. If Woy get's his act together, we've got a young squad all hungry for success, you never know 2016 might be the year it finally comes home for us??

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two more days, I can not wait, can not wait to open and the first game, the beer is cooled more: D: D: D

Puzzle

Puzzle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain will be Euro 2016 Champion i think :)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia vs England 1-1. England makes too many mistakes :(

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Unbelievable technique by Modric in that goal

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im hoping my home country of ireland does well cant wait for the match tomorrow ill be getting very drunk, were looking good considering the germans are the world cup winners and we bet them last match also we havent had such a good starting side ith some depth to the bench, also even though there fairly new northern ireland had a good intial gorup stage will be watching today to see if they continue the good run but ireland is who im sayng will win go on boys'

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My prediction is France to win Euro 2016.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Know Germany, France or Spain.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France so much preparing prevent terrorist attacks,that forget to take care of life and health of fans from other countries (to yesterday's event in Marseille and other)-1 person critical condition in hospital and several wounded.
France is not prepared for such events ...despite that guarding the 90 000 police officers (to my knowledge)

American Cup Argentina, Colombia or Maybe My Mexico!!
this thread for euro :D

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as we have said for the English, they should not expect anything, I would congratulate the Croatians played well in the first game, they deserved to give the bar another goal. . . for now I am satisfied with the quality matches

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not over for England has two more games that will win for sure , Russia difficult to win with Wales and Slovakian so England with two wins has a safe place in the next round :)

B

bublikon

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Germany and Spain has the biggest chance to win it.

L

Loni

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany has the most stabil team and i think the most experience to. Im hoping for albaniani to win the final but the changes are 0.1 % hahahaa

L

Loni

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BTW i think croatia gonna stunt really big and maybe hit the finals !