EURO 2016 Predictions

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a lot of Europeans on the pokerstars platform. So it males sense to start a conversation about EURO 2016 predictions!!!!!

I am Canadian but I live and breathe soccer/football.

So let's hear your predictions!!!

I think it's going to be a German france Italy Spain final four .... the final two heads up is simply to hard to predict.

And who do you think will be the top goal scorer from the Euro 2016??

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Romania win the first match with France:))))i hope....:)))))))i think will win germany

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Word on the street is that Belgium is really strong this year

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Word on the street is that Belgium is really strong this year
We're overrated, more than half of our defenders are injured and we still don't have any real fullbacks. Plus the trainer keeps playing his favourites even if they're out of form / not the best choice.
We'll be very lucky if we get to the semi-finals.

Having said that, I still say we're doing just that: semi-finals.

I say Germany wins it in the final vs France, with Müller as top scorer.
Semi-finalists Belgium and England.

Stocky373

Stocky373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope czech republic wins...but i bet on England, they have 10games/30points in qualification...Rashford top scorer

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We're overrated, more than half of our defenders are injured and we still don't have any real fullbacks. Plus the trainer keeps playing his favourites even if they're out of form / not the best choice.

Have faith ;)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made a bet for winner: Hungary. :D (odds: 410)
But all in all I think Germany and Spain has the biggest chance to win it.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have made a bet for winner: Hungary. :D (odds: 410)
But all in all I think Germany and Spain has the biggest chance to win it.

Hungary :D Although Greece has won :)

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He agreed to be the best shooter, Muller has in my opinion the greatest chance, because the game for the national team that will win the euro, and 2016, all praise for the Germans and their system of play, the attitude towards uniform and coat of arms. . .

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
410 odds 😥😥😥 let's go Hungary lol

Could you imagine if Ronaldo and portugal somehow win?

Giving him a Champions League Title and the EURO 😂😂😂😂😂

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Could you imagine if Ronaldo and Portugal somehow win?

Ronaldo can with Portugal to win Euro is to buy players: D: D: D, no one with whom to play there, and as soon as no to anyone that plays it becomes nervous, so that the passage from the group stage for them is a great success...

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo can with Portugal to win Euro is to buy players: D: D: D, no one with whom to play there, and as soon as no to anyone that plays it becomes nervous, so that the passage from the group stage for them is a great success...
I agree 100% ... Ronaldo's path to a Euro Cup is almost impossible because his supporting players are not up to his level. But you never really know, with the right guidance from a coach they can exploit the other teams using a good formation and practise different formations/situations

It's going to be very hard to beat teams like Germany, Italy and Spain! They are well oiled machines with players at world class clubs.

It would be nice to see an underdog man handle the super powers lol

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree 100% ... Ronaldo's path to a Euro Cup is almost impossible because his supporting players are not up to his level.
They're not given a chance either. Portugal's entire strategy seems to be "pass to Ronaldo". I think they'd play better without him, because then they'd play to ALL their strengths, not just to Ronaldo...

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France are very strong on paper, as are Belgium and Spain. But I cannot see past the efficent machine of Germany, who should stroll into the last 16 and the luck of the draw takes care from there on in. As for the two Irish teams, keeping the score down should be the priority

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Could you imagine if Ronaldo and Portugal somehow win?

The biggest strenght of Hungary's team, that they are very underestimated (tho they are now 18th on FIFA World Ranking). But this team is very moody...if they are bad, even 11 kid can defeat them from Uganda. But when they are determined, they can defeat any team. :) Moreover football experts say that this team has 0.3% to win the Cup. So it's not nothing! :D
And in 2004 who thought that Greece was going to win the cup...

Many representative teams lost their strenght in the last few years. England, France, Italy arent as strong as they were before. Nederland didnt even get in the tournament...

About Portugal...yeah, they also have a lil chance, but dont expect much from Ronaldo since there are no such good support team members there like in Real Madrid.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany is storng i think.Spain team is weak then before few years.Same for England and France.But Itlay maybe,they Seria A is not great football,but for national team they play different maybe they have chance :)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most real contenders Spain, Germany and England.

D

Dragic004

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every third Euro Cup win some unexpected... 80' W. German, 92' Denmark (shouldn't play), 2004 Greece. Can we expect that this tradition to continue?

D

Dragic004

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe is time for ENGLAND. Kane & Vardy is great at front

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

My feeling was similar, although I have Spain making the semi-finals ahead of England, we are perennial bottlers at major tournaments and Hodgson for some absolutely unknown reason seems determined to shoehorn Rooney into the side when it's pretty clear the system we should be playing has no room for him

I wouldn't be too down on your boys. There's some serious talent in that squad and the one constant for me when I look at all the squads going is that I really don't think there's anyone with a great defence

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree 100% ... Ronaldo's path to a Euro Cup is almost impossible because his supporting players are not up to his level. But you never really know, with the right guidance from a coach they can exploit the other teams using a good formation and practise different formations/situations

It's going to be very hard to beat teams like Germany, Italy and Spain! They are well oiled machines with players at world class clubs.

It would be nice to see an underdog man handle the super powers lol
we'll see, I can not wait to start, I think it will be a good championship