EL: Crvena Zvezda - CSKA Moscow

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after watching the match, you can say the result of the game!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will be difficult for CSKA Moscow in the return game, in my opinion the Moscow team is not ready for 100% after the break in our championship. I hope that they will come out motivated for this game.

COLA981

COLA981

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Res Star forever in my hart! i think that 1-1 would be great!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Did not had time to write here after the match yesterday as my CC League game started few minutes after the final whistle ...

Well deserved win for CSKA last night - 1:0 - good luck in the next rounds, I think they have capabilities to run deep in EL this year!

Good journey of Crvena Zvezda, though! Hope for higher results next season, and Champion's Title in the end of this season in the home league :top:

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I congratulate CSKA with a good game and victory. I hope they will reach the final

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA Moscow and Lokomotiv Moscow and St. Petersburg zenith go further good result for Russian football a little sorry for Moscow Spartak is all because of the principality of the head coach and disciplinary punishment for the first match of the main goalkeeper because of being late.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing that was not these stupid fights between the fans. It's nice when the boys respect each other.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It is not only respect between the fans of both clubs, but also preventive measures - cordoning the visitor's fans and avoid provocations from home's fans :top:

A good example was an early EL game this season:

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Another good example from Cologne this autumn: