EL: Crvena Zvezda - CSKA Moscow

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Red Star Belgrade is my team! My heart is with them, but this will be a very difficult match! We have a good team but Russian teams are always dangerous! Especially CSKA lol

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bookmakers put CSKA the small favourite. but I think what else early to assume to rezulta. in alignment of forces a lot of things can solve a transfer window, someone can will amplify, and someone to lose.
I saw the games Crvena Zvezda - Krasnodar. Crvena Zvezda it is very strong on a home field.
I as the Russian, will support CSKA))).

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will manage to bypass them,it little funny that i need to write on english this about my club but i strongly believe that we will proceed to next phase.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RED STAR YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Crvena Zvezda will win this game! This is epic game! Hoping for the best! Tickets for the game is must have! This kind of games are not suppose to be on TV :)

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know which team will win on February 13th. But I believe that the results of the two matches will be the winner of CSKA. They have an interesting team now.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
believe in the victory of the "horses" CSKA Moscow to all hearts, the most important thing is not to lose a lot at a party and in an ideal state to play in a game or to win then we definitely go further.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crvena Zvezda awcorsee GO GO GO Red Star :)

PokerNuts01

PokerNuts01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
11e1142d01fdb97d0f0dd89f4e2540a1.png

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I am shocked to learn from the news that Crvena Zvezda is ruled to play the host game without crowd !!!The measure taken from UEFA is due to racist issues, what the hell ??????

This is too much for me, if UEFA measures in the same way, half of the matches in Europe shall be played with closed doors .... What a shame :(

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and CSKA was included in the entry because of an European League of the forward by Ahmed Moussa from Leicester which I leased. the football player already played for CSKA, it isn't necessary to adapt to team to it.
On February 5 the UEFA will announce the decision on the appeal of "Tsrven Zvezd" on closing of stands. I hope for opening of stands.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
hello friend, I am a Bulgarian and I want to ask you something. can you give me an email?

Use the Private Message Option, mate - the button is located in the upper right corner of your window :)

S

SanyaPe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think CSKA did not look bad this season

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today in Turkey there will be a friendly match "Zenit" - "Сrvena Zvezda". the last opportunity will be prepared in a sparring for an European League at both clubs. by the way, both clubs opponents of CSKA, "Сrvena Zvezda" in an European League, "Zenit" in the championship of Russia))).

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
objectively stronger CSKA Moscow, but on the road Muscovites will be difficult, I think Crvena Zvezda with strong support of their fans at least not lose!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA stronger than CRVENA

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crvena Zvezda is the champion!!!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Two days until the kick off of first match! Winter transfers:

Crvena zvezda

• In: El Fardou Ben Nabouhane (Olympiacos), Stefan Hajdin (Spartak Subotica)
  • Out: Guélor Kanga (Sparta Praha)
CSKA Moskva

• In: Kristijan Bistrović (Slaven Koprivnica), Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, loan)
  • Out: Konstantin Bazelyuk (Zbrojovka Brno, loan)

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Final whistle of the first match, and the result of the first leg: 0:0Open opportunities for the second game and overall result!

In the end, deserved result, I expected much more from the crowd tonight, but I guess the weather conditions affected them too!
From CSKA I think Alexader Golovin and Alan Dzagoev were both weakest players from the opponents. Igor Akinfeev was solid again, and saved what he has!
From Crvena Zvezda, do not know, first half Milan Borjan played hazardously in some situations, but in second half he played perfectly! Unlucky that Richmond Boakiye still not recovered from injury :(

Still good chances for both teams in second leg next week !!!!

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning Red Star or a very difficult draw for CSKA in the best case.

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0-0, lucky me :)) because I want to bet on Red Star of course, I thought that they will win this game.