e-Sports, what games you play?

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I play

I play English pool, 9 ball pool and snooker online, and of course poker. Basicly I am not a big fan of e-games and playing with my friend only.

S

Skillstone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Esports when starting a sentence and esports is the proper term! :p

Pretty much tried all of them, since I'm working in that field but those I'm sticking to are Hearthstone, sometimes Magic The Gathering and TFT - League of Legends. Would also play Legends of Runeterra once it comes out.

Yeah, I'm crazy about card games I guess! :D

S

Skillstone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You gotta change the name E-Sport to E- Gaming cmon it's not sports when your sitting on your couch ,don't disparage real sports with gaming not saying these guys arn't good at what they do,just don't call it sports because it's not it is a game no different then monopoly

I love having this argument. Just like emails aren't "real" mails, esports aren't sports - but they are esports. And this is because you do require physical and mental skills to train, develop and apply in order to compete.

Gaming, in general, can be casual and just for fun, so it doesn't fit in your suggestion.

M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ATM I only play poker and RaceRoom. Some years ago there was a pokerroom called "PokerTH" which I played on ESL but there was only Headsup games so I got bored.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play CS GO, DOTA 2, well, that's all in principle and not yet in counter strike 1.6, sometimes there is time to play these games)))

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes play counter strike 1.6

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Top 10 Games