e-Sports, what games you play?

MauricioMjr

MauricioMjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone again!

I wanna know about the Eletronic sports, (incluse than Poker), You guys play another type of games? or just Poker?

Sometimes, poker was difficulty, because we have badbeats and badcalls, but its okay! When i'm tilted with PS, generally, i will play Dota2, or Counter Strike!
I know, here the big part of community was work hard everyday. but still Playing E-Sports?

+1:
The bets in websites about e-games, its trust?
:rolleyes:

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i play dota 2, but it's not that interesting for me nowadays, used to play MTG, CS:GO. Tried POE few days ago, funny thing, but it's not competetive.

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to play CS 1.6 like a maniac back in the days. Now I play Fifa, but rarely.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i need to kill time i playing dota 2, but I do not really like to play but when you need to kill time can be better than playing computer games

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play the following games:
- Counter-Strike 1.6;
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game that I use is Madden, I'm almost addicted to that game

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When I was a kid I played Counter Strike, Dota and FIFA; now I only play FIFA when I have free time with my brother. ;)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Metal Gear Solid V.
Rainbow Six Siege.
DiRT Rally.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play anymore but I used to play Street Fighter!! I don't know if it's considered an e-sport since the highest prize is only around $150K, not even close to the millions in DOTA 2!! :D:eek:

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CS GO,DOTA,PUBG 3 my favourite games

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NHL hockey. I’ve played the NFL game as my friend likes it, but I don’t get the appeal, as other than selecting the play, there seems to be very little game player interaction

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NHL hockey. I’ve played the NFL game as my friend likes it, but I don’t get the appeal, as other than selecting the play, there seems to be very little game player interaction

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play some Rainbow 6 Siege every now and then.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play cs go, Dota 2 , PES :viking::viking::ridinghor

L

lachdoch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As I was a bit younger I used to play Counter Strike and World of Warcraft besides Poker. I started playing WoW Classic, but I quit now.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play other types of games. Besides poker, you need some relaxation. I play Hearthstone every day after poker, develops logical thinking well!

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a few shooter games that have "esports" tournaments, PUBG and Apex legends. I am not very good at either one tho :).

I enjoy playing the games but it would require too much time to be competetive at them and I already spend that time practicing at poker lol

B

BlessYouSoul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dota 2 died. The last patch is proof of this. The number of users is decreasing every day. Oh, would return 2014-2015 year. The best time was then.
Since Dota 2 died, I play Counter-Strike 1.6. I play it very well.I love PUBG. But did not play it. The computer is weak and will not pull it. But I would love to play.

O

oreal52

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LoL

League of legends baby! Whole day everyday. Anyone else on EUNE server ? :)

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently I only play CSGO but I have played Dota. I'm not even close to the pro level in any of the games.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You gotta change the name E-Sport to E- Gaming cmon it's not sports when your sitting on your couch ,don't disparage real sports with gaming not saying these guys arn't good at what they do,just don't call it sports because it's not it is a game no different then monopoly

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing DOTA2, Counter Strike Global Offensive and of course play poker. Who wants party at ranked match making add me.

Steam ID: 301646697.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last patch broken players with less than 5 thousand points. It's the best patch of DOTA2 ever. If you dont played WR3 on map DoTA you dont know anything about this game. The patch balanced all stages of the game.

Dota 2 died. The last patch is proof of this. The number of users is decreasing every day. Oh, would return 2014-2015 year. The best time was then.
Since Dota 2 died, I play Counter-Strike 1.6. I play it very well.I love PUBG. But did not play it. The computer is weak and will not pull it. But I would love to play.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Top 10 Games