Do you think Novak Djokovic will reach 20 grand slam like Federer and Nadal?

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Novak Djokovic will be the biggest grand slam winner, without a doubt. However, Federer is the biggest.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we have a genius who beat them all! Our tower of tandil Juan Martin del potro. Too bad he was injured otherwise he would be among the top 5 players

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m sure he’ll succeed, it’s only a matter of time. I think it will acquire more than 20!
However, it will be much harder to win a grand slam this year, the young players started catching up!

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic could surpass Federer and Nadal in the number of Grand Slam wins in 2021.
This achievement is one of the most significant and prestigious in tennis. Djokovic now has 17 Grand Slam titles and is three trophies behind Federer and Nadal. If Djokovic wins all four Grand Slams, he will surpass his rivals. Winning four Grand Slams in a calendar year is no easy task. Djokovic won four consecutive Grand Slams in two seasons in 2015 and 2016. So if he sets that record in 2021, it's going to be huge. A double "career slam" means that an athlete has won all four majors twice. No player has achieved this, but Djokovic has yet to win another title at the French Open.

MJ23Bullz

MJ23Bullz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Novak will overcome them. But still Federer will be the greatest.