Do you think Novak Djokovic will reach 20 grand slam like Federer and Nadal?

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't like it, but I think if, Djokovic will beat them

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure. But to taste he does not have the quality of the great Roger.:):)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Federer has maybe won his last slam. I guess Djokovik will probably win the most unless he gets himself disqualified for being a jerk. I hope Nadal wins the most.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Since Djokovic is playing in such an amazing way,I have no doubt he can.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
YES I think he cand surpass both NADAL and FEDERER in next 2 or three years if he stay healthy.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic will easily get 20 Grand Slam titles and when all is said and done he will have the most titles

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will probably be fair if he also has 20 wins. at least one more Australian open he will win, this is his tournament. and there will be chances of winning something else. in general, he and Nadal have a chance to bypass Federer.

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he has a good chance he is a awesome player

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he stays injury free he will almost certainly get even more grandslams than Rafa and Roger, will have to be around 23 or more.
Rafa will win maybe 2 more at Roland Garros = 22, Roger, like someone said, probably stands still on 20.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he stays injury free he will almost certainly get even more grandslams than Rafa and Roger, will have to be around 23 or more.
Rafa will win maybe 2 more at Roland Garros = 22, Roger, like someone said, probably stands still on 20.
Si novak manages to surpass roger. Do you think that he will be the best player in history? my opinion is that no. Federer will be the best player in the history of tennis.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Novak will have the most grandslams, but I think that Federer is the best tennis player ever. I have no proof, just a personal opinion - I have never seen anyone play tennis with so much skill and flair and elegance, and so (seemingly) effortlessly. I am not even a Federer fan - I like John McEnroe.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, of course Novak Djokovic in my opinion has about two more years left at the top, He is a great player who has achieved all his victories and championships starting from scratch, before he was not a favorite now he is a world-renowned tennis player and winner, I hope that he does well with what remains of his career, Now with more experience he has all the chips to win those twenty grandslam just like those two great tennis players, Rafael Nadal and Rogere Federer

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% sure. When these three giants retired, Djokovic will be on first place for sure with most Grand Slams won.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do think Djokovic will get over 20 yes, but the key to who ends up with the most Slams could probably come down to how many more French Opens Nadal can be fully fit for!

Its gonna be close between the 3, but what is in Djokovic's favour is that there isn't anyone else really top draw coming through yet who could regularly win multiple Slams per year.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, he will be the all time grand slam winner. Roger is almost done playing and Nadal might win 1 or 2 more.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that this great tennis professional will not be difficult to conquer everyone and set new records. This is undoubtedly in his plans.