Do you love sports?

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soccer particularly the boat and river plate are my favorite teams I like everything about football and I practice it I'm not very good but I like to defend and run sometimes I get one good play and those moments are unforgettable

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football and basketball are my favorites.

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm watching football when i was make a bet

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love all the sports.When i play i feel so good and it's good for your health.I like soccer the most but i play almost anything when i have the chance.

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play basketball and football

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Growing up with four brothers. Playful just was always in front of the television watching all types sports especially the Detroit pro teams and sport betting in basketball, football and hockey:D

Anki_KB

Anki_KB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bowling

I love to bowl. I been bowling since I was 7 or 8. I never got to do it professionally and dont have the average but if i could afford it I believe I could get there. It takes money to make it there. There are league fees and the practice games to keep in shape and to be precise. I put a nice hook to my throw but I need to learn and practice oil patterns.

Im also a bowler... play in a team and league mostly but sometimes even individual competitions.. My greatest achievment is when i played in the swedish championship for 45-55 yrs agegroup) and i got to play the final (1 of 8 players). it was a difficult oilpattern that even the elite players had difficulties with, but i set personal record and that was enough and it wasnt that high anyway. 1503 over 8 series. so bowling is really my thing and after that comes poker.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most exciting sport for practicing for me is the motocross, apart of basketball is the highest adrenaline sport I ever do, but nothing like poker.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Basketball I enjoy watching and playing

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course. Football is definitely my favourite sport but I watch boxing, mma, and snooker as well. Maybe the odd game of rugby in addition.

I've never been keen on American sports though. Too many adverts and too little action for my liking.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars