Do you like Novak Djokovic?

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like him and his tennis, but didnt understand what happened at Wimbledon this year.

V

vassiriki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
top bloke, like him a lot. destroying the barriers and biases towards everything. very courageous to do so. and yeah he's an exceptional tennis player. lol

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great athlete who has won all possible titles.The only thing he has not, it is the Olympic Games gold.On the Olympic Games in Rio he has a chance,but he can get gold only in doubles now.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great athlete who has won all possible titles.The only thing he has not, it is the Olympic Games gold.On the Olympic Games in Rio he has a chance,but he can get gold only in doubles now.

He dropped out from doubles too. This Olympics is a nightmare for him. In single he lost at the first match...unbelievable.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak is very cool! I still like Murray, but his game is not enough chegoto

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the Olympics, he earns no money! only prestige

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novaka Djokovica you can not not love, pity that he failed to take the Olympics, a great pity. . .

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe that is good, now he has big motivation to keeo it going for 4 more years!!

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like athletes who show the more human side of themselves. They are so hyper-focused on the court when they are competing (as they should be). Many don't have lighter (public) moments, but this is, hands down, my favorite Novak moment.

It seems that the YouTube feature isn't working properly (at least for me), but this was at the French Open. The title of the link is "French open in the rain with Novak Djokovic".

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like him . He is the world no1 ranked professional man tennis player , with many Grand Slams , titles , records . I loved watching him playing against Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal .
Althought , I must admit that at the beginning I didn't like him at all , cause I was supporting Roger Federer (and I still support him , I believe he's better for many reasons ) and I didn't like that he came to dethrone him from no 1

alexkit13

alexkit13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I like Novak Djokovic and he is best for me!!!)