Do you like Novak Djokovic?

be4ba

be4ba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Serbia and I am intereted to know what do you think about tennis number one?:)

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to dislike him a lot earlier in his career. He seemed way too ****y back then, but he's definitely grown on me in the past few years. I'm still a Federer guy but Novak is well deserving of that #1 spot.

be4ba

be4ba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Federer is legend, I think that he is complete and most hansome tennis player ever. Also he is player with just couple injuries during his whole cariere which is sign of perfect training process.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to dislike him a lot earlier in his career. He seemed way too ****y back then, but he's definitely grown on me in the past few years. I'm still a Federer guy but Novak is well deserving of that #1 spot.

Okay, CC censored the word "c o c k y" because of the word inside it... lol

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Djokovic might just be the most boring human being on the planet...

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
novak

Federer is legend, I think that he is complete and most hansome tennis player ever. Also he is player with just couple injuries during his whole cariere which is sign of perfect training process.

federer play at piano on the tennis court and novak at drums:)

be4ba

be4ba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Djokovic might just be the most boring human being on the planet...

Boring because he wins all the time?
I`m not sure abou that. He is the only one who make fun all the time, sing, dance, interpretur his rivals. What about Federer face??? His face is always the same, I am a bit iritate by that fact. Man without emotions - I find that boring.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Novak and Nadal too,when they play together is hard to look.Djokovic grandparents was born in Montenegro mountains,because that he is so strong mental and born to be nomber one.Hard life oportunity born hard character and power.Good luck NOLE.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is the only one who make fun all the time, sing, dance, interpretur his rivals. What about Federer face???

OK so I don't follow the sport closely, and I'm genuinely surprised to hear that about Djokovic. To the casual outside observer like myself he just strikes me as incredibly boring - and it's got nothing to do with how much he wins.

Federer at least seems likeable with a bit of personality.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic is a great player, and he's probably a lot of fun as well, constantly joking around off-court. He's like the Peter Sagan of tennis. :p

Having said that, I still hope he doesn't break Federer's Grand Slam record, because imo, Federer is the best tennis player ever. Most attractive style of play as well.

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
novak

yes.novak is nr1
is the best player now

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I love him...at the begginig of career, i could not stand him, it looked like he cannot stand a defeat, retired in lots off matches when he was behind!! But since 2012 he is complitcly differen pearson!! Maybe stopped betting on himself, so diddn't have reason for retire from matches!! :p

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak is a great player and he is full of emotions, i like that about him and i believe that's his engine. I don't know him personaly lol but what we can see it really seems that he is an open person, who loves jokes, so definitely not borring lol

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great player,big professionall,but still normal guy.On first look you see there is big difference betwen him and other players.I think he is best in this moment and nobody can crush him down.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to Federer. Although I am a patriot and I love to watch the game Dolgopolov and Elina Svitolina.

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Novak is currently best tennis player and i can't see how anyone can hurt him nowadays and if he won Roland Garros 2016 - he definitely will be one of the greatest tennis player of all time. Besides that he seems to be very nice person and great humanitarian who helps children to get a quality preschool education etc.
Such a great person that makes as Serbs very proud nation.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like RF.
but he is a good player, just a good player.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is my favorite tennis player. Partially because his first name is my last name!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont watch men-tennis but I like him. He is a big sportman, no doubt about it. :)

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful is Croation and Federer is a hunk:eek:

J

jmnieves2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak its crack
but nadal plays 1000 %

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a great respect for this man, I am from Serbia, but not for that reason, but the reason because it is a great man, a humane man, not lifted, a man earning millions remained normal, there are few people I have not heard that negog sometimes insulted or lose talking about the guy credit for the best players on the planet

T

tcdukesdood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both novak and nadal are masters

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts