Diego Maradona dies

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a pity that such a favorite in football has left us. Unfortunately, we are not all eternal on this earth.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
RIP great football master, there is a great rivalry between brazil and argentina in football, I am Brazilian and I have always admired the talent of this great football genius

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Legend has passed away leaving behind one of the greatest marks on the history of Football .

RIP Maradona <3

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona with Messi, Tevez ans Dady had no chance against them of course:
:)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZd7-H3mmM4&feature=emb_title[/ame]

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a pity that such a favorite in football has left us. Unfortunately, we are not all eternal on this earth.

T

tunas5151

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what a genius on a football pitch, a privilege to watch him in his prime. Also, please will the english stop going on about a little bit of cheating in 1986 since for many years now there has been more cheating in the english leagues (particularly the premier league) than anywhere else on the planet. no-one mentions that in the same game in mexico one of the donkeys in the england line-up that day (i wont even mention his name) tried to take maradona's head off with his elbow way off the ball and failed in that act also. i will take the artist every time

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He and Pelé, the best soccer player of all times. In my opinion.

B

binalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen the Pele, but maradona is definitely one of the greatest.

R.I.P.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't seen the Pele, but maradona is definitely one of the greatest.

R.I.P.
Pelé was not just an amazing soccer player. His athletic virtues was compared to the Olympic-level athletes. You can find this searching thru the web.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can tell what this man represented, seeing all these tributes all around the world in every single sport these last couple of days.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The first world championship that I watched in 1986. Mexico. It was a phenomenal summer, summer vacation and I saw Diego Maradona and his super football. From that moment on, he made me fall in love with the Argentina national team. Since then I have been a fan of the Argentina national football team. Thank you Diego for everything. You are in my memory forever:rolleyes:

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in peace Diego !!
and as you once said:

... "Thanks to the ball" ...

I would say thank you for giving soccer to pasion!!

Radi

Radi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very sad.. We lost one great fooballer and great person.
RIP

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pelé was not just an amazing soccer player. His athletic virtues was compared to the Olympic-level athletes. You can find this searching thru the web.

With Pele, most people have only seen him at his peak in a few international matches or in highlight cuts.

I find it hard to compare him to a Messi or Ronaldo of today where you can see almost all Champions League and league games.

Who knows Pele from his normal league games for Santos ?

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The genius died, peace be upon him! Football is becoming more aggressive and tougher, and now it is almost impossible for one person to beat the whole team, I think that in the days of Maradonna, Messi could have done the same miracles.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RIP

He was one of the best, and besides his life style it is not a bad age, and people will never forget in Argentina he is a hero, and will be forever like Puskas for us Hungarians.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, most of the post owners, never seen him on pitch, I just remember from my childhood, i saw only once first and last, in tv, that was the 94' world cup, when the nurse walk down with him from the pitch... and the shot for the punch in the ball by hand - as he did before - maybe the refree doesnt see it...
Probably he was a good player in his best years, but not for me, later on he blew in any football related activity, and he got the better and better chances without reason, only because of his name, nothing else, so what i saw, a man below far average, who lives from his past....