Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
One of the greatest footballers of all time has passed away at the age of 60

R.I.P Diego thanks for the memories
Just saw the news about it. Very sad news, in my childhood he was the greatest one. RIP Diego!

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in peace. He was a very talented man, god signed him to the afterlife.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very sad news with the passing of Maradona. The GOAT and please I dont wanna hear about Pele ,messi or cristiano . The only player I consider equal to him is Ronaldo fenomeno of brasil. Those 2 players elevated soccer just by their unique talent. all the other ones (messi,cristiano,zidane and pele) had great supporting cast.
RIP maradona you will never be forgotten

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maradona

every single people in the world who was related to soccer even a little bit was shocked by the Maradona heart attack and death news, he was like a father for soccer he was a legend and he will be remembered for all time.
no one ever forgets the hand of God.

Rip Diego Maradona, condolences to the football family and Argentinian people

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He was the best soccer player ever existed! He did things in soccer what today's stars can only dream about. Very bad news. The soccer World is shocked. He was only 60 years old. :(
RIP Diego!

Attachments

• Diego.jpg
    Diego.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 69
hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona, the greatest footballer of his time, has passed away at the age of 60.

I grew up with his poster on my wall.
Rest In Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP Diego Armando Maradona

Hello everyone.

Today at noon in my country, argentina, I was working with my taxi and I received a WhatsApp message from my wife telling me that Diego Maradona had died.
Automatically I had to stop the vehicle because tears flooded my eyes (I was crying for over an hour).
I don't know if Maradona was the greatest soccer player in history, obviously as an Argentine I am convinced that this is the case, but that today is irrelevant.
The really important thing is that he left a popular idol, famous all over the world and questioned by many for his private life.
But as we say in Argentina: "I don't care what you did with your private life, I care what you did with mine."

Goodbye Diego. You are going to be missed a lot.

Attachments

• descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 63
S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP Diego!! The best soccer player who i saw...

I didn´t see Pelé...

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Goodbye artist.
"I wrong and I paid, but the ball does not stain herself"

14991958_1338245376219552_432293692081413323_n.jpg

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Really , so sad of this news for Maradona . He wasn't just one of the best , he was The Best , he will be The Best for ever , with his good moments , and with his bad moments throught his whole life , he will always be remembered as a great sports man , as a great man .

R.I.P.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RIP to a legend of the beautiful game, I dont know if he was the greatest of all time but is certainly one of them and will always be in that conversation.

Of course as an Englishman he will forever be linked with the infamous 'hand of God' goal, If only we had VAR back then.

Some of the very best goals i have ever seen was scored by this brilliant Argentine and whilst he had his own personal troubles he will always be remembered for the brilliant footballer that he was.

Rest in peace Diego Armando Maradona.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Diego Armando Maradona

Yesterday was a sad day for fans of world football, dies at 60 years, Diego Armando Maradona, an icon, a legend in the world of football.
At the 1986 World Cup I was 5 years old, but I have memories of how phenomenal he was in that competition.
Although I am Brazilian, and within this sport, Brazil and Argentina are great rivals, I am saddened by the early departure of this sportsman.
Here is my solidarity with the Argentine people, the relatives of Maradona, and all the football lovers, in whom they had the opportunity to see the guy who did magic on the pitch!

Attachments

• Maradona e Pelé.jpg
    Maradona e Pelé.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 46
bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Yes, this is very sad news for football fans, and not only for them. I think most of the planet is mourning the star.
the great Pele wrote that he lost a friend and hopes that the time will come when they will play together in heaven.
I grieve with others.:(
rest in peace Diego.

P

poguesdota

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maradona the legend

When we think of a national team player, the image of Maradona probably appears in our minds, the biggest performance in a 1986 world cup edition. Pele won 3 world cups undeniably, but only in 1970 was the great protagonist, 1958 Garrincha was the big name and in 1964 Jairzinho was the top scorer in the World Cup.