PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
CP3 has asked for trade yesterday. I really don't see who would want him on his current contract and age it is around 3 yrs $120M remaining.

Lakers are trying to including more players in trade and time it right to get even more cap space. If they do this and AD waives his $4M trade kicker they can complete trade on 6th and have a max slot.

The roster will be LBJ, AD and Kuzman. They have a lot of work to do to fill it out. They don't have a single pick in draft they are looking at purchasing a couple of 2nd rounders from someone.

Kwahi will take a meeting with Lakers now as they traded for AD he wasn't before.

He will meet with both LA teams both NY teams and Raptors. Raptors favourite to keep him but that could change Raptors GM is considering an offer from the Wizards, if he leaves good chance Kwahi leaves. Clippers is next likely destination.

Two possibilities for Lakers they either go after Kwahi, Kyrie or Kemba or they break up the cap space and get 2-3 solid guys.
They need guards a 3 and D wing and a defensive big. Some names they can consider - Collison, JJ Redick, Seth Curry, Terrance Ross, Brook Lopez, Brogdon, D Russell, Trevor Ariz. The last three not too sure if they can afford them.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting trade, so many picks were swapped back and forth we won't really know who won or lost this trade for many years to come. Obv the Lakers will be expecting a little more immediate payouts but picks being swapped all the way to 2025 makes this deal a long lasting one :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Kwahi goes to either LA team, I don't think the other markets have what he is looking for. As for the Lakers needs, there are a ton more options than that, including some I put further up. And those would be cheap, and probably would be a better overall option instead of going for another big contract player. They could sign some older quality guys like cousins, gasol, reddick, ariz and so on just to float them for a few years back to having draft picks.

I didn't see that about cp3, I'll have to read up on that. The only reason I could see him going there is if lbj pushes it, which I suppose he could but there are better options, to get multiple quality players instead of just one injury prone guy.

Kyrie is almost certainly going to the nets, and Kemba wants to stay put, unless there has been any news on them in the last few days. I wouldn't want Kyrie if I were the lakers anyway.

CP3 has asked for trade yesterday. I really don't see who would want him on his current contract and age it is around 3 yrs $120M remaining.

Lakers are trying to including more players in trade and time it right to get even more cap space. If they do this and AD waives his $4M trade kicker they can complete trade on 6th and have a max slot.

The roster will be LBJ, AD and Kuzman. They have a lot of work to do to fill it out. They don't have a single pick in draft they are looking at purchasing a couple of 2nd rounders from someone.

Kwahi will take a meeting with Lakers now as they traded for AD he wasn't before.

He will meet with both LA teams both NY teams and Raptors. Raptors favourite to keep him but that could change Raptors GM is considering an offer from the Wizards, if he leaves good chance Kwahi leaves. Clippers is next likely destination.

Two possibilities for Lakers they either go after Kwahi, Kyrie or Kemba or they break up the cap space and get 2-3 solid guys.
They need guards a 3 and D wing and a defensive big. Some names they can consider - Collison, JJ Redick, Seth Curry, Terrance Ross, Brook Lopez, Brogdon, D Russell, Trevor Ariz. The last three not too sure if they can afford them.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good news,and good for Lebron now the Lakers game will intensify

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It'll be funny if Irving joins the Lakers)

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a good bet AD for the lakers! We will see.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really looking forward to the season!!!

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great news for fans LAL
They have most chances for trothy , after out Durant for next season

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bookmakers immediately recorded the Lakers in favourites, Davis will certainly strengthen LA, but I do not know how real it will be to win. In any case, a very interesting season is expected. Wait.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ad waived his extra 4 million, and Lakers dropped some contracts to Washington to open up space for another max contract spot.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still can't believe Dell Demps didn't trade AD during the regular season when the Lakers offered Kuzma, Ingram, Lonzo, Hart, along with many picks and filler players with potential like Wagner. This man 100% deserved to be fired. I do enjoy how this is one of the few trades you see where genuinely both teams got what they needed and for a pretty fair price. I also agree with the Pelicans wanting Lonzo and Ingram instead of Kuzma because he's 2 years older than those 2 and in my opinion the other two have much more upside since Kuzma plays zero defense.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps still who the to join LA. For Example, Deandre

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Nets are about to have a Cruise ship full of bandwagon fans after the Durant signing

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think too many stars do not do good! Very often we have seen this in other sports as well. Many big-name players in a team, but no results. I think it will happen.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed. I'm not a fan of irving, so I don't think they will win any championships anyway, but next season I'm sure there will be a ton of nets fans who "always were" nets fans sprout out of nowhere.

Was a ton of signings so quickly, kinda makes it obvious that there were talks prior, which is against the rules. Dumb rule to me anyway, basketball is a competitive sport, even for those in the piece suits.
The Nets are about to have a Cruise ship full of bandwagon fans after the Durant signing