Croatia or France who to bet

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious -- any opinions on how much the officials and/or the venue might play in the outcome? For example, is flopping a concern at all between these two teams? location a factor? (I don't follow football, if it isn't obvious.)

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is this even a discussion..

look at the road to the finals france lost in the final of the euros and will not let it happen again.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have bet $15 on Croatia on 888 sports. Let us see what happens in the match.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love France, I believe they play beautiful football.

However, I am a Croatian for the final, as I want a team that has never won the world cup to win. Obviously I would of preferred an England win but when we were playing Croatia, we just didn't play good enough. Yea the free kick was amazing, but I am afraid that is all we had on the night. Harry Kane was crap and he could of easily made it 2 nil if only he had crossed the ball to Sterling in the box, but no the greedy fecker had to try and shoot from where he was and he fecked it up. Nice one Harry, you plank!!!! We should of had a pen in the second half but because Sterling stumbled but stayed on his feet, the ref didn't notice and nothing was given, then the goal. To be honest England did not show up in the second half and didn't deserve to win it!!! Well Played Croatia is all I can say and that comes from a very broken hearted woman who has never seen England win the world cup as they last won it in 1966 and I wasn't even a twinkle in my mother's eye.

Come on Croatia... You can do it!!!!!!!!!!! This is your year.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think France win,Mbape top forward

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
France should win but I dont see the value, their odds are too low.

Then you can always take slightly better odds such as France to win in 90 minutes. :rolleyes:
These odds aren't that low.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet on France because it can't take the Croats that long...

C

CGGold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Croatia

It is a difficult question; the theory says that France comes less tired and with a better style of play, but Croatia has shown solidity (always respecting their style of play) and above all a huge desire to win the game, I think they have a lot of heart (in that they seem to us Argentines).
For this last point, and knowing that it is the last game and there is nothing left to be saved, my wish is for Croatia to win; but answering your question the dilemma is whether it imposes the quality and speed of France or the tedious game and the effort of fighting for each ball of Croatia.
I'm going to Croatia.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Croats are scored first - the French will have a hard time, if the Croats are the first to miss - nothing will be lost, because thanks to their character and willpower, they can once again return to the game and gain the result they need.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On poker stars people are betting heavy on France. The numbers changed a lot since yesterday. Almost bet on Belgium today, was a easy one. Missed...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France seems to be the pick, but I tend to go with the "feel good"stories and Croatia seems to fit that criteria.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I do not know who will win today's game! There is about half an hour to the initial referee signal.
The French seem stable! But, by contrast, the Croats are very hard!

My sympathy for the Croats :). I'm not a fan of France :(

I hope there will be no judging errors and so on ...let the better win!!!!:star::elefant:
The french will not give that away. But regarding the odds, (1.91 FR , 3.25 tie, 5 CR) I put a $ on croatia!!!and maybe one on tie after 90 minutes to backup:eek:

This is a good CRO coefficient!!!

Ooooo my bro .i am hope to win and come to shit on this youre thread,really! I am gonna destroy you and trolling you where ever i can.

LoL!:eek:

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No I did well in the betting but this good next win in

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who beted on crotia they are not verry good on betting then. It was obious that France wilk win...