bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Croatia or france who to bet, I am in doubt on who I bet, france has a great team but croatia this amazing in this Cup, wanted to bet a lot in Croatian but cho they are more tired than France players here comes the doubt

S

spartano745

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
croatia

I want Croatia to win, for its sacrifice and its style of play, and for its players

chatocham

chatocham

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will bet at France.5$ USD.I hope France wins.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like to bet the favourite so i bet Croatia.

K

kirillsh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don’t put your on the team, it’s a Final both teams will play very carefully, so it’s gonna be Draw! And after I think France will get the cup.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely do sports betting, but I am in favor of France, and I am ready to bet on this team. I think it will be $ 10.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fancy France to win it but I would like Croatia to win because the wife told me at the start she fancied France to win and I backed germany so if France win I will never hear the end of it.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatia or Hrvatska will win 2:1 ☺

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fancy France to win it but I would like Croatia to win because the wife told me at the start she fancied France to win and I backed Germany so if France win I will never hear the end of it.

:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Croatia or France who to bet, I am in doubt on who I bet, france has a great team but croatia this amazing in this Cup, wanted to bet a lot in Croatian but cho they are more tired than France players here comes the doubt

A lot? So much exactly :rolleyes:

Don’t put your on the team, it’s a Final both teams will play very carefully, so it’s gonna be Draw! And after I think France will get the cup.

Yeah for sure we will have 0:0 after 90 mins for the third consecutive world cup final :cool:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am in favor of France. I have been to France several times and I really love this country.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Croatia has few chances to win. The French are stronger and more experienced.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Croatia has famous players,but who knows?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The french will not give that away. But regarding the odds, (1.91 FR , 3.25 tie, 5 CR) I put a $ on croatia!!!and maybe one on tie after 90 minutes to backup:eek:

yosjenis55

yosjenis55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon friends, I like Croatia as it reached that final but being objective France arrives cooler to this final. fracia is more solid individually, if I'm going to bet I definitely do it to france. regards..

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question should be asked in the sports section. With that being said I think Croatia squeaks out the W. I personally don't know enough to bet on it though.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the type of game in France and did not come here for nothing.
Now arguably the selection of Croatia has an unparalleled claw.
I would so much like brazil to have had this claw.
Come on, Croatia, you deserve that cup.
I will cheer for you!

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before the World Cup started I bet Croatia to make the final. I feel after they came through for me on that bet, I better put a little something on them to win the final!!!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same opinion.I will bet the final,and I consider the French to win the World Cup. First, I thought that the Croatians would play freely without pressure,and the French will not play well under the burden of a chance. By the time that I formulated,he was completely defeated my opinion. I think the physical superiority will decide.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same opinion.I will bet the final,and I consider the French to win the World Cup. First, I thought that the Croatians would play freely without pressure,and the French will not play well under the burden of a chance. By the time that I formulated,he was completely defeated my opinion. I think the physical superiority will decide.
Yeah, but they eat frogs...:icon_shak

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't decide, so sitting this one out. Just hoping for a good game.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France should win but I dont see the value, their odds are too low.