Cristiano Ronaldo was compared to Pelé

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After beating Juventus in Turin and an anthological goal CR7 was compared to Pelé the king of football but isn't that very exaggerated?

Pele scored about 1200 goals just do not remember I do not want to search on the Internet. And Ronaldo seems to me and 500 has not scored yet. Pele and the technique was better, the ball seemed to stick to his feet. Ronaldo works at his own expense, he skillfully covers the ball body and has excellent stability on his legs. It is difficult to knock it off the rhythm of movement with the help of a shoulder propulsion. In short, he exploits his health and there is not any unique talent in him, as it was in Pele.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Each player is unique. Formerly, there were far fewer players who knew the techniques of playing football and maybe for this reason, Pelé stood out. Nowadays, the game is more balanced and there is much more information. If the CR7 is here today it is because back there the sport worldwide has been well promoted.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no point in comparing it. Let's rejoice that there are two fantastic jockeys in our time Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano is not even the second best player called Ronaldo...

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player, ok.
But compare with Pelé, give me a break. Pelé scored over 1200 goals, won 3 world Cups, has the title Sportsman of the Century and many other things.
I never saw Pelé live playing but the numbers are far better than CR7. Not even close.
portugal never been on the Final of the World Cup, only won one Euro Cup.
brazil with Pelé started to be great, won the first 3 World Titles.
Check the history guys, come on...

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is working on himself every day, I think he will give odds to many 20 year old athletes

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to compare them - athletes of his time.

Physics and hard work more Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no comparison King O'pele is the greatest footballer with all his cups in the world

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're two individual players, I don't like seeing them being compared. Both have their fair share of positives and negatives (even if the negatives can sometimes be hard to find haha)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele did it consistently in World Cup finals, Messi and Ronaldo didn't

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele was the most complete player that ever existed, he was a mixture of all the stars. He could even play as a goalie.
Pelé changed the history of football and there will never be another like him.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we dont know who was better sport keep moving forward. Maybe if Pele play in ours times it would be much more difficult to score so many goals

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's impossible to compare this two. They are the most far from one another footballers that I could think of in terms of playing style. Except that, they are playing in very different periods which is maybe the most important thing if you are comparing players.They are both very good, but you really shouldn't make a comparison between them.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo champion real Madrid

Maybe now the level of competition stronger than I was at Pele. Because football is constantly developing and improving. Who says that Pele is better than Ronaldo, perhaps root for other teams that he beat. I find Ronaldo is a very strong player these days, even allocate a young player PSG looks like Pele - it Kylian Mbappé.