Cristiano Ronaldo was compared to Pelé

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After beating Juventus in Turin and an anthological goal CR7 was compared to Pelé the king of football but isn't that very exaggerated?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After beating Juventus in Turin and an anthological goal CR7 was compared to Pelé the king of football but isn't that very exaggerated?
I don't think that they should be compared. Pelé is a legend of world soccer. there was absolutely other time. I am not an admirer of CR7, but it without doubts already entered itself(himself) in history of soccer and the next generations will dream to repeat his career.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristhiano Ronaldo is technically better than Pele, today's football is much more competitive

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristhiano Ronaldo is technically better than Pele, today's football is much more competitive
agree 100%

A

ass707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele king football , Crictiano Ronaldo little boy

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what will be Pele if he play football in this time??? what will be pele if he do traning like ronaldo( ronaldo make 7 ours trnening on day) what will be pele.... Ronaldo is big but for me PELE MARADONA IS LEGEND AND WE NEWER WILL KNOW WHO IS BETER :)

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But man who is change football and do to foofball be more interstend is Ronaldinho ...for me he is The best for football player ever!! He is no1

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is better than Pele and Ronaldo put together

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are you kidding me? no way CR7 is not the same neither better than Pelé the King

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comparison between Cristiano Ronaldo and Pelé, like a dove, resemble the eagle.Of course, more like I can write down, but eventually the point is the same.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on guys I never saw Pelé playing but he is far better. He won 3 World Cups, first with 17 years old. Scored over 1200 gols.
Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player, ok. But never will get close to Pelé. He didn´t score half of Pele´s goals and never get to the Semis on the World Cup...
Pelé is the best ever, check his stats and history and will see.
Cheers,
M.D.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano is a more technical player. as well as Pele Cristiano awakens football legend for the future generation. I also want to say that the level of football at the moment is very high.

A

ass707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe Cristiano Ronaldo is a super technical athlete ,but the KING is one PELE

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I believe that it is indeed very exaggerated. CR is fun to watch though and the level of play today is exciting to see.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele was the king of his time, now the gods of the football are Messi and Ronaldo.

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pelè is the best of all times!CR7 is just a good player nothing more than that.

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We live in the 21st century, in Pele's time in football there were other realities)

Z

zohnum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whithout comparison, Pelé is the best player of all times!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are times and totally different football. I think you can not compare Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to Pelé, football at the time was practically another sport. I'm Brazilian, but I did not see Pelé play, but I feel honored to see these two monsters on the field.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I think CR7 needs to lead his team to world cup win to be in conversation. CR7 is obviously a better athlete than Pele but I think Pele is more skilled.

The average athlete today is a lot better than when Pele played. They just have more resources available to them better training facilities and equipment better medicine, diet and supplements.We know so much more about the human body now than we did back then. The game prepartion is so much better too with technology, coaches have so many scouts and assistants looking at footage coming up with games plans.
The question really is if you put a young Pele in today's game how great would he be and if you put a young CR7 in Pele's time how great would he be. This is impposible to answer with out a time machine.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think That Pele can't be compared to anyone. He is a real legend

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when Ronaldo takes 3 world cup in his own we can Talk Who is the best :)

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
has no comparison even if Pele was that time would be much better than anyone played, and once up the ball he played was very but heavy bad lawns he played everything think today with the ball but light the perfect lawns You would not even need 11 players only Pele and goalkeeper.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When someone wins 3 world cups and has more than 1000 goals, then yes it can compare with the pelé. Therefore, in other words, it is incomparable, he is the better and greater of all time.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's not even worthy of Pele's heel.